• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me... no more!

tumblr_lpupbebzZY1qje0bvo1_500.gif

What is love Pulga?

wtf is going on this weekend. It's like the personification of predictability has become distracted, and all kinds of crazy shit is happening

Shame the one we needed to happen, didn't, but still.

Facism

Does anyone else hope Sunderland survive to play in the prem next season? They've had some heroic results to stay up.

Does anyone else hope Sunderland survive to play in the prem next season? They've had some heroic results to stay up.

They will. They've indeed had a fantastic run of results.

I want them to be miserable, but I do want them miserable in the Premiership.

Feorax

LMAO, this weekend is crazy. I hope Liverpool will slip tomorrow too. It would be amazing.

1. We already slipped, it's City's turn if anyone's surely :p.

2. Why would anybody want everything decided before the last game of the season? Might as well not bother playing next week and finish the season at 37 games.

The Nintendo first party ones hold their value quite well but I'm not sure about third party.

Go on Amazon and they will tell you the trade in price although you only get to use that on Amazon.

Cheers

Orderd it on amazon for £33, with a stock alert on GAME for £30, so if it comes into stok there before being dispatched from amazon, I'll just cancel and switch.

Wanted to play it on the way home tomorrow, but balls to spending an extra tenner just to do that. LoZ: ALBW will have to do.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Absolutely. They're amazing to watch, Lee Cattermole is The GOAT, Poyet is a young manager I'd rather have than most of the constantly recycled PL managers, and they always take it to City.

Abraxas

Madrid please score, otherwise I'll die of laughter. In all fairness though, Valencia have been good money for their win here today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom