• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do Liverpool need to win the title? I thought the dream was dead so I gave up on the details..

Imagine City let it slip

Gl47ak8.png

flyover

Crystal Palace can have the trophy on weekends if they allow a half-dozen or so more goals. The city will be renamed Liverpulis.

Salvadora

It's really happening this time. Marotta pretty much confirmed that we've signed (or are about to) a world-renowned winger from England or Spain, a deal which we've been apparently working on since January. It's gotta be Nani, who else?
Nani and world-renowned? Interesting.

Newcastle United are a shell of their former self during that first half of this season. You will have no trouble with us lot now. The season ended for us in January.

I hope so, but this is football, anything can happen. Chelsea vs Norwich is a great example.

Aston Villa and West Ham will be doing us no favors. Although I hope they do but I don't see them drawing or winning against City.

Carbonox

Am I the only one who isn't keen on Black Canary in Arrow? When she talks she looks like she's trying to hold in a dribble every 5 seconds. Fighting-wise and plot-wise, sure I can take it. It's just the actress that's a bit odd. :lol

Mascot

Need more goals tonight.

Fuuuuuuuck, imagine if we banhammer Newcastle and lose the league by one goal?

Edit: and there's that goal.

Need a City slip now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom