• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

We let it slip.

dPrJaGc.png

isqXVhUdN3brW.png

Marc

No idea that GAF had a footie community. United fan living in the city, no matter who wins it is going to be horrible.

Welcome!

Sorry about Moyseh and Giggseh.

Liverpool need to score a lot more to put some pressure on city but can't see Palace conceding many. SAS have been poor for a while now as well.

Hah mean Manchester City. All my lecturers are City fans, so brutal.

I thought that would be the answer but you can never be to sure. It's only fair that City have their turn in the spotlight after what's happened for the past 20 years. Your time will come again. Cameron Moyes-Zaha will lead your team to glory in 2040.

Jarnet87

Saw the recent Nani rumors that he'll be off to Juve, again. That's like 3 years in a row he's been linked to Juve. It's time to move on from Nani, I'd take the 5 million pounds plus his wages off the books. Hopefully it's finally happening and Young is the next to go in a flash.

I thought that would be the answer but you can never be to sure. It's only fair that City have their turn in the spotlight after what's happened for the past 20 years. Your time will come again. Cameron Moyes-Zaha will lead your team to glory in 2040.

Haha yeah. As long as we don't keep worshipping the Class of 92 and let the players bully the manager like the Newcastle boys did we'll be back up eventually. Won it enough times in the past two decades.

sohois

that's the result sealed up. Probably need to be pushing up to 6 goals to really put pressure on City though, difficult to see that happening.

Haha yeah. As long as we don't keep worshipping the Class of 92 and let the players bully the manager like the Newcastle boys did we'll be back up eventually. Won it enough times in the past two decades.

I disagree. You don't need less of the Class of 92, you need more. Bring in Terry Cooke, Keith Gillespie & Robbie Savage.

Zabojnik

Saw the recent Nani rumors that he'll be off to Juve, again. That's like 3 years in a row he's been linked to Juve. It's time to move on from Nani, I'd take the 5 million pounds plus his wages off the books. Hopefully it's finally happening and Young is the next to go in a flash.

It's really happening this time. Marotta pretty much confirmed that we've signed (or are about to) a world-renowned winger from England or Spain, a deal which we've been apparently working on since January. It's gotta be Nani, who else?

phaze

Quality save from Speroni on that earlier chance.

And goal, was just just about to say SaS are letting down the rest of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom