• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

It's not a large enough sample to judge, but going purely on the last three games I don't think Giggs is a huge fan of Mata.

Scum

"Hey slut. I wana touch u. U lukk Gud in a balkk n wite. Do u fuk gud gurl"

Sorry LaserDude13 no longer has an account.

/ded

Think the one I am thinking of is a Liverpool fan. Maybe the one with Jordan Henderson as his avatar.

Hitch? 😒

Yen

Liverpool team arrive for end of season awards/living wake:
Bm-M4pqCQAEPTsq.jpg:large

Good to see the youth players getting a game

Basically an advert for them going on loan, but cool nonetheless

KidA, who is the one who is meant to be right good? Wilson innit?

YES BUTTNER

Yeah. Wilson is the complete striker. Slightly less technical than RVP (like most strikers), but has speed, can bring others into play, can shoot from distance, can dribble, etc... His bad games usually consist of him not seeing enough of the ball, rather than being rubbish with it like say Macheda.

Burnley was scouting him earlier this year.

I still think he's 2 years away from being ready to playing a good amount of minutes, but we'll see how he does.

WJD

Yeah. Wilson is the complete striker. Slightly less technical than RVP (like most strikers), but has speed, can bring others into play, can shoot from distance, can dribble, etc... His bad games usually consist of him not seeing enough of the ball, rather than being rubbish with it like say Macheda.

Burnley was scouting him earlier this year.

I still think he's 2 years away from being ready to playing a good amount of minutes, but we'll see how he does.

Been trying to force my Scunny mate to add him to their scouting list. Think he'd tear League 1 up.

bjaelke

Is that the real Enrique?

According to local reports, fronted by news agency I-Tele, Zinedine Zidane, the current Real Madrid Assistant Manager, has almost agreed to become the next manager of Girondins de Bordeaux.

The local media outlet believes that Bordeaux President Jean Louis Tiraud has met with Zinedine Zidane to talk about the possibility of him being manager next year and that negotiations are ongoing.

One journalist from I-Tele, Pierre Sled, has said that he has been told by Bordeaux officials that the deal is “90%” done.

The TV station went even further later on during their programme 20hFoot that Real Madrid will announce a partnership with Bordeaux which will involve the free movement of players in terms of loans from RMCF to Bordeaux.

Get French Football News stresses at this time that we are unable to confirm or deny any of these reports at present.

Marc

Sturridge and Suarez should be allowed a free punch for each defender, they look pissed off. How many must they score in a game? I would go to town on those knobs.

Sakho looks happy enough, he really shouldn't be though. Starting to think he isn't cut out for the top level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom