• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mascot

Liverpool team arrive for end of season awards/living wake:
Bm-M4pqCQAEPTsq.jpg:large

What the FUCK is Glen Johnson gurning about?

pulga

Banned
Reports coming from Spain that Ancelotti turned down an €18m offer from United.

As if there was any doubt he would.

We had a match against Brentford last season where a young lad called Ryan Haynes made his debut at left back. I've never seen a footballer be so nervous. He threw up after ten minutes. Good prospect though, signed a pro deal.

Meier

Has Viva seen this yet?

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/DpiRgUdKbNvCn8x6n7ctsA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTM3OTtweG9mZj01MDtweW9mZj0wO3E9NzU7dz02NzQ-/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2014-05-06/b1f36800-d53c-11e3-a616-e357b1e35f36_zaha.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
I fucking lost it at all of this. The look on his face.. it's as if Moyes just walked in on him balls deep in his daughter.

pappe

ShinjI CM is good. Atleast now he will be facing the goal more and not be caught with his back to goal and passing back.

Marc

Hitch - They should have a clause in their contract so they can throw their money at the defenders faces and then have them pick it up for them after. Have to say thank you as well.

Fellaini as #10. Kagawa Cm next to Carrick.

Wow!

lolwut?

Please give Giggseh the job full time, pls!

Only Hull though, nothing to play for here, Bruce always bends over anyway.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Messi has apparently stipulated two moves in order for him to sign a new contract at Barca: that they buy Kun and renew Pinto

This isn't mes que un club, it's the Messi & Friends circus.

why would messi care about a 38 year old keeper? he's not even argentinian.

kmax

Messi has apparently stipulated two moves in order for him to sign a new contract at Barca: that they buy Kun and renew Pinto

This isn't mes que un club, it's the Messi & Friends circus.

what?

Or as I tell my brother who's a Barca fan, they should change their name to FC Messi.

Meier

Lawrence's hair.. he's ready to join a rock band that Farid listens to. :p

Jones probably just freed up a spot for Joleon in the WC. Get in, lad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom