• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

I still think Arsenal are winning this, even if it takes till penalties. Quality starting to come through, Ramsey gonna score a goal here around 72 mins I wager.

jtb

Banned
silver lining: Wenger will resign if we lose. right?

don't know why everyone wants Wilshere to come on. he's still shit

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Rosicky will surely be on at HT. I'm surprised he didn't start.

We didn't see anything from Ramsey or Ozil in the first half, Arse still have a lot more to give in this game.

Watch Dogs advert
kreygasm.png

Hixx

Just seen this on twitter:

Danny Graham left Swansea to join Sunderland. Swansea play in a Cup Final that season.
Danny Graham leaves Sunderland to join Hull. Sunderland play in a Cup Final that season.
Danny Graham leaves Hull to join Middlesbrough. Hull play in a Cup Final that season.

KuGsj.gif

Scum

Just seen this on twitter:

Danny Graham left Swansea to join Sunderland. Swansea play in a Cup Final that season.
Danny Graham leaves Sunderland to join Hull. Sunderland play in a Cup Final that season.
Danny Graham leaves Hull to join Middlesbrough. Hull play in a Cup Final that season.

KuGsj.gif

looooool

bud

He does better when played as striker, as a winger he has too many issues.

i disagree. he's just as useless as a centre forward. he's got a great shot in him, but that's the only thing he has going for him. 95% of the time, he plays like he couldn't care less.

wedward

Life is a constant nightmare.

One hull goal and it's over. We would lose in penalties. We have no width. Santi and ozil are occupying the same space. Someone needs to be out on the right. Bring on sanogo.

We look nervous. Again. Christ. This really is the team for me.

FootballFan

The Alexis goal was just incredible. My goal of the season.

IMO, especially if it ends up being the deciding goal for the league, that is greatest goal of all time.* The cross, the absolutely beautiful lay-off from GOAT with his chest, and then the finish, wow, the finish.

Courtois hand would have been ripped off his wrist if he dared to touch it.

*may be slightly exaggerating.

Salvadora

One hull goal and it's over. We would lose in penalties. We have no width. Santi and ozil are occupying the same space. Someone needs to be out on the right. Bring on sanogo.

It's like watching City, Liverpool and Chelsea away again.

Just begs belief. I'm in disbelief.

LTWheels

@TheTweetOfGod: Honestly I've never heard so many prayers from @Arsenal fans in My life, and that's saying something, because they are a needy, needy bunch.

Abraxas

Yup,arse are definately for me.

Slizz

IMO, especially if it ends up being the deciding goal for the league, that is greatest goal of all time.* The cross, the absolutely beautiful lay-off from GOAT with his chest, and then the finish, wow, the finish.

.gif?

Linius

When Ajax played a game like this against Twente in 2011 the 1-0 came from Siem de Jong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9UGrR3Mn_0

Maybe not as beautiful, but also a stunning goal. One I'll never forget.

Linius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom