• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was some epic shit. Losing two players to injury before the first 25 min, going down 1-0 near the half time and still managing to get a draw and win the La Liga in Camp Nou.
Stuff of legends, such a great moment for football fans right now.

MPW

barca at home couldn't seal the deal ... wow, just wow

messi was horrible, i expected him to win it for barca (neymar? lol we all know he won't do it) at home ... either he's injured or saving himself for the world cup or in decline

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Only way Hull can do this is stalling to penos, since they scored their second they have been woeful

longdi

Banned
Was messi saving himself for the WC?
I came to see the messiah thrash Atletico, instead i saw a slow prodding player lacking interest to ask for the ball or tracking back.

Turok_TTZ

Congratulations to Atletico Madrid and Diego Simeone. Your valiant efforts has won you the league title. Know that this Real madrid supporter applauds you in denying Farsa a trophy as well as making La Liga stronger by breaking the grip between my team and the scummiest cunts farsa. You beaten us 3-0 early in the season and did so convincingly and for that you deserve the league title.

Enjoy the moment atletico madrid.

Suen

You have to thank Atletico for making this season amazing. The title race has been very fun and entertaining, it's been a while since things were this exciting. I hope this stays for the next season
prob. not
. Thanks Atletico

Please lose in the CL final now. La Decima must happen.

Suarez is the second best player in the world this season imo, even though Messi has still scored a lot. Can't just ignore his incredibly lacklustre displays since he came back

Kyoufu

Was messi saving himself for the WC?
I came to see the messiah thrash Atletico, instead i saw a slow prodding player lacking interest to ask for the ball or tracking back.

He doesn't seem interested these days.

He needs Pep to come back and sort him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom