• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Netherlands will be playing 3-5-2 (5-2-3) against Ecuador tonight, this could be the line-up

Knipsel56.png

Really looking forward to the 3 in front

Wijnaldum
V.Persie - Depay

Has Netherlands put out a weaker lineup than this in the past decade?

FootballFan

Gotta say guys.

EPL and La Liga were entertaining and tight as fuck all the way to the end.

Fantastic season. Really wish we had won the league but it was an incredible race either way.

For shame BundesLolga and Serie Lol. Both decided in November/December.

Tc91

If Simeone doesn't win coach of the year then that's fucking bullshit

Insane achievement to win the league when you compare the squads. Proves that when you have a philosophy that every player believes and buys into anything can happen like Dortmund with Klopp.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Why is MUTV showing a Holland game? Is it because of LvG or do they do this with their players often? I have a subscription, mostly for the pre-season and press conferences, but I dont remember seeing live international games before.

Linius

Why is MUTV showing a Holland game? Is it because of LvG or do they do this with their players often? I have a subscription, mostly for the pre-season and press conferences, but I dont remember seeing live international games before.

YES

PREPARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom