• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

anYZ8Dz_700b.jpg

Salvadora

If Atleti win this, is it too early to say that this season is one of the best, if not THE best, achievement in the modern game? Simply unreal.
I'm struggling to think of anything that would come close.

Just incredible.

I'd hate to see them picked apart this summer.

Wilbur

Banned
Atletico are clearly on drugs.

I remember when they played us, thinking "there's no way they can keep this up for 90 minutes, they will die in the 60th minute and then we will control the game."

I was so wrong. They never came close to stopping.

Been thinking that all season. Or blood doping.

Their intensity week in, week out with a squad that small is incredibly unrealistic.

It's probably true, but I'd presume every club at that level does it

It is likely, but as well as that is the personality of the squad and especially Simeone. Not to say "ignore the blood doping", but yah.

Zabojnik

I mean, even a 33yo Tiago Mendes - knows as "Sloth" when he was playing with us due to his laziness & general slowness - doesn't look particularly out of place in this team. Simone is a great motivator and a great manager, no doubt, but, yeah, I have my doubts. Feel like a douche for saying it, but it just rubs me the wrong way.

Sometimes I feel as if Milan is the only team that doesn't dope. Our guys only play about 20 minutes per match with any intensity.

Then I remember that Allegri was our manager for so long.

wedward

How ironic that avaya would support the only team in the world who don't blood dope

Dat fitness record

I really think Wenger doesn't allow peds. He mentioned how some players he bought from France were taking illegal substances and didn't even know it.

We also always are injured and look a bit off the pace.

Walshy

The fact that Maicon, Henrique, Maxwell get selected over the likes of Miranda and Felipe Luis for the World Cup is the reason why they won't win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom