• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So PSG are trying to get Hazard as well? I wonder if his errors against Atletico will tempt Mou into selling him.

How much longer do you guys think Ronaldo can keep his current level up?

30 next year. Completely reliant on pace and power. Played a hell of a lot of football over the years. I know he is the consummate professional but it catches up with you eventually.

35-36, if Ronaldo goes as a no. 10 or a central midfielder.

Ultimatum

Banned
50m is kind of insane but after Bale went for 85m I stopped being surprised. Although I am looking forward to seeing Thiago Silva and Luiz play together regularly (assuming PSG hold onto Silva).

3Sixty

Can see tonight descending into a farcical cunt-off.

And we all know Real win cunt-off's.

Hope the Championship play off final is decent.

So I'm gunna miss the match, if we manage to stay unaware of the result does anyone know a way we'll be able to watch it after the fact? We don't have any way to record it obviously.

Peco

Bonus pic:

LD7BdUP.jpg

Luca please

Yes.

Too good for Milan. (Sorry)

Thank you for your honesty.

So PSG are trying to get Hazard as well? I wonder if his errors against Atletico will tempt Mou into selling him.

Not a chance. If in some bizarro world Jose decided to get rid, he'd cost them so much that they'd never get back in the CL due to the breach in FFP.

Luiz, Mata and KdB were about selling players he didn't want/use for a high price. Now Oscar on the other hand is a different conversation...

Elchele

Ribéry's brother is already playing for Bayern II, in less than 5 months :lol our youth setup must be pretty shit

L1NETT

ot instead of OT twice in a row!!!

God dammit Hixx what trend have you started

Also, come on you fucking Rams. Twat these overpaid slugs please.

Any chance a new member can come join the football fun ?

Of course. Welcome welcome

How many team(s) do you support?

GorillaJu

Any chance a new member can come join the football fun ?

Nope. Posting privileges are revoked during CL final for posters who haven't made it onto the top 10 poster list at least one time, to save on bandwidth.

It's FootyGaf Fair Play rules.

Hixx

ot instead of OT twice in a row!!!

God dammit Hixx what trend have you started

Also, come on you fucking Rams. Twat these overpaid slugs please.

Throughout my life, I have led and others have followed. Usually down some stairs.

I'm a natural leader.

One day people will follow my advice of dipping Pepperami's into chocolate mousses too.

Ser Goje

It''s been a month since I subscribed to the Football thread, I don't even know how I'm not banned yet.

If there's any chance to do it, it would be this thread.

Growing fund of you guys.

choodi

Banned
I don't really have a specific preference with any of the European teams. But I really, really enjoy whenever barca loses though.

Oh and for what is worth, there's only one team I support: America de Cali from Colombia. Sadly, we were relegated to second division 3 years ago. But hey, a true "hincha" never stops loving his team.

Thanks for the welcome, btw

Hey, i know a guy who used to play for America de Cali!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom