• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Is Diego Costa able to play for Athletico today? I had a dream that he started but he was too injured to actually be able to run.

Btw, Fargo is top, watched the sixth episode last night.

Going for a haircut - a cool £6. No expense spared pour moi

Oh, and happy birthday Meier

Barzul

im surprised how big arsenals fan base is considering the fact that they are more of a local thing.

We have a very strong internet presence and so that helps with global reach. Also apparently being the first team you pick on FIFA is what has led to more than a few Americans supporting Arsenal.

Blablurn

We have a very strong internet presence and so that helps with global reach. Also apparently being the first team you pick on FIFA is what has led to more than a few Americans supporting Arsenal.

That FIFA thing kinda makes sence actually. Interesting.

Carbonox

hannibal

my god

hannibal

at first i was all

comment_gcgjmowwuydtkj0u1j.gif

then i was

wtvJXK4.gif

then back to

comment_gcgjmowwuydtkj0u1j.gif

and then mads was all

giphy.gif

i need a smoke

Ser Goje

hannibal

my god

hannibal

at first i was all

then i was

then back to

and then mads was all

i need a smoke

Yeah.... Spoilers :
Abigail's death killed my soul.... I'm never gonna be the same

So much Graphical blood I thought I was watching a slasher.

L1NETT

Grant; Wisdom, Buxton, Keogh, Forsyth; Thorne, Hendrick; Ward, Hughes, Russell; Martin

Green; Simpson, Dunne, Onuoha, Hill; Kranjcar, Barton, O'Neil, Hoilett; Doyle, Austin

--

Local thing loooooooool Utter tripe

Gorlak

Banned
Who will win today? I'm rooting for Athletico Madrid, just to see Cristina crying. In addition if RM fails they sure as hell will go bollocks on transfers again.

Linius

does that have the some chord progression as "knocking on heaven's door?"

sounds very similar.

I never noticed that but there's a similarity you can say. All I can say is that I really like this dudes songs. I don't like laid back music like this too often but Damien Jurado and Hiss Golden Messenger are ace.

pulga

Banned
That horse placenta thing cant be good, fully expecting him to break into a million pieces before half time.

bud

I never noticed that but there's a similarity you can say. All I can say is that I really like this dudes songs. I don't like laid back music like this too often but Damien Jurado and Hiss Golden Messenger are ace.

it does sound very good. will download their album today.

faridmon

I don't really have a specific preference with any of the European teams. But I really, really enjoy whenever barca loses though.

Oh and for what is worth, there's only one team I support: America de Cali from Colombia. Sadly, we were relegated to second division 3 years ago. But hey, a true "hincha" never stops loving his team.

Thanks for the welcome, btw

That cut of your jib, I really like it.

But keep in mind we do have some great Barca-Gaffers such as FootballFan, just to let you know!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Pssh, Harry didn't even include Assou-Ekotto or Tom Carroll in the squad. Stay down there you saggy chopped twat.

faridmon

Pssh, Harry didn't even include Assou-Ekotto or Tom Carroll in the squad. Stay down there you saggy chopped twat.

I honestly don't know why more clubs aren't after him, or even why Spurs let him go in the first place. A quality player if I have seen one, calm, collected and have a good decision making.

Baffling!

And yes, Hope Redknapp stays down there, just for this fact alone!

Carbonox

tonight

cousin organized a farewell night out cos she's moving to australia

madrid vs madrid champs league final

tonight

im trembling with excitement like muhammad ali on a tumble dryer

L1NETT

Sod it off to the pub

Come on Derby

QPR's wage bill is bigger than Dortmunds and At(h)letico Madrid's

For football, we all know who should win

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Who are we supporting for this playoff? I kinda miss Redknapp in the premier league, but I dont care for either team, if anything QPR can rot after they capitulated against City :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom