• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khedira looked like fat ronaldo yesterday. The whole audience was laughing at him, including the real fans

I don't get it, he just got back from a 6 month break. Obviously wasn't up for a CL final but you can't really blame him. Actually, the terrible thing about this is that Ancelotti rates this Khedira still higher than Illarramendi.

pulga

Banned
Titles? Unless you mean strictly champions league, then I hope you realise Barca has more overall titles than Madrid..

were obviously talking about big boy titles ;) no one cares how many Copa Cataluñas you have loooooooooool

rtr320tc-640x640x80.jpg

Zzd24zE.png

you do realize they're tied with 80 titles each? but you're the same guy who tried to make a joke about how us Madrid fans wish someone who was brought up from the cantera would get us a champions league title and a bunch of other titles and went ahead and posted a picture of Guardiola.... but you started watching football a few years ago and probably still have no idea Vicente del Bosque actually played and managed Real Madrid to championships.
Actually FootballFan is so old that he has dementia and easily forgets thing. Be kind.

FootballFan

you do realize they're tied with 80 titles each? but you're the same guy who tried to make a joke about how us Madrid fans wish someone who was brought up from the cantera would get us a champions league title and a bunch of other titles and went ahead and posted a picture of Guardiola.... but you started watching football a few years ago and probably still have no idea Vicente del Bosque actually played and managed Real Madrid to championships.

What a dreamer lol.

Xcappax. Isn't that a fad thing 16 year olds did back in mid-2000s. It's why you see embarrassing names these days like XxkillerxxX and XcappaxX.

Lol smh

pulga

Banned
oh he didnt even get his "trolling" right? or maybe he really is counting bullshit like La Copa Cataluña hahahahahah

1506901_10150599589729953_2612279440967675352_n.jpg

Does Barca even carry the CL # of titles badge on their CL kits?

Cappa

Banned
What a dreamer lol.

Xcappax. Isn't that a fad thing 16 year olds did back in mid-2000s. It's why you see embarrassing names these days like XxkillerxxX and XcappaxX.

Lol smh

How about sticking to something like football instead of resorting to childish insults but you're incapable of saying anything relevant or that remotely makes any sense so I guess resorting to childish insults fits you well.

FootballFan

Plug you know you can't get to me and all you're doing is making yourself look angry.

Who gets angry after winning something they've been chasing 12 years lol.

pulga

Banned
What a dreamer lol.

Lol smh

attacking his username

step away from the keyboard, you're embarrassing yourself lol

damn its really hard to watch someone drowning

670px-Recognize-That-Someone-Is-Drowning-Step-2.jpg

must be all them tears

barcatears.gif

FootballFan

How about sticking to something like football instead of resorting to childish insults but you're incapable of saying anything relevant or that remotely makes any sense so I guess resorting to childish insults fits you well.

Yep, I'm the one telling you when you started watching football and that you don't know anything.

Keep telling yourself that XxSniperxX

Wilbur

Banned
10364135_10150601348449953_6693169759918158585_n.jpg

What a legend San Iker.
it was funny reading in the UCL final thread entitled EPL fans calling him overrated and shit

He is overrated. Absolutely fantastic shot stopper, and a great captain. Organisational skills are lacking, positional sense is lacking. Key things when you're a goalkeeper.

But that's right, we're "entitled" looooool. You turkey turd, come off it.

Yen

Tom Coast ‏@sardinetrawler 52m
Luka Modric with his new haircut looks like a mix of Ellen DeGeneres and Dobby the Elf:
BogbZHJIEAAFcjA.jpg

Thon Robyn/Rokysopp song is top.

pulga

Banned
He is overrated. Absolutely fantastic shot stopper, and a great captain. Organisational skills are lacking, positional sense is lacking. Key things when you're a goalkeeper.

Don't worry, DDG will make a fantastic replacement when it's time to retire Iker. Keep molding him into a great one for us, thanks! :)

edit: Madrid making its grand entrance to the Bernabeu live!

Derp1na

Banned
https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10364135_10150601348449953_6693169759918158585_n.jpg[/mg]

What a legend San Iker.
it was funny reading in the UCL final thread entitled EPL fans calling him overrated and shit[/QUOTE]

He doesn't even start in the league. The only reason he started last night is because Ancelotti wanted to be loyal to his cup goakeeper, then he made a schoolboy error that should have cost his team the cup. He's overrated as fuck.

cremino

You're right Wilbury. Buffon is the best

pulga

Banned
Yep, I'm the one telling you when you started watching football and that you don't know anything.

at least his username has personality, you picked the shittiest, most generic username you could come up with

which says a lot about you, actually

Cappa

Banned

No, I'm the one telling you that you tried to insult me by posting a picture of Guardiola and saying we've never had a manager win us titles that is also from the cantera. I posted a picture of Del Bosque and you said absolutely nothing and just tried to avoid the situation all together.. People have proved you wrong on numerous occasions and then you either back track, divert attention onto other things, or just disappear for a few hours.

FuturusX

Pulga is making me regret supporting madrid yesterday...

That was always going to happen. As a neutral one could not have gone against the team that cost 7-8 times less to assemble. With not one but two 80 plus million pound players, Madrid were are so over-stacked it's crazy...
He doesn't even start in the league. The only reason he started last night is because Ancelotti wanted to be loyal to his cup goakeeper, then he made a schoolboy error that should have cost his team the cup. He's overrated as fuck.

That's the thing. Iker is done at Madrid now. In the biggest game of the season he practically laid bare how poor he is. He cost his team a goal chasing a ball in no man's land...and then proceeded to do the same again in the same fucking game! A bit of composure and the second could have flown in too and it would have gone down as the worst goal keeping performance in CL history. He should never start for Madrid again.

pulga

Banned
Jesus..

Seriously Pulga, chill for a bit. Why are you so damn angry.

So confused.

xcappax is still waiting for you to answer about us not having a cantera CL winning coach

or are you gonna crawl back into your hole and pretend you didnt say anything as stupid as such?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom