• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Your South American temperament is getting the better of you.

Jamie+Redknapp+Advertising+Week+Europe+Day+KujZlXmC46Yl.jpg

I've been saying it for a while now, Decima or not, I'm done after the world cup. Don't want to end up a miserable, lonely old man picking on teenagers on a videogame forum, y'know? Things to do, things to see.

I've been saying it for a while now, Decima or not, I'm done after the world cup. Don't want to end up a miserable, lonely old man picking on teenagers on a videogame forum, y'know? Things to do, things to see.

Come back to us after Honduras become world champions
in 2014
bb.

Wilbur

Banned

The Madrid trolling after that is going to be insane

I wanna see people provoke you so much looooooool

Zabojnik

Watching Oblivion.

Was expecting it to be much worse. Enjoying it so far.

I tought it was very decent, the first half (much) more so than the second. Cruise is on autopilot, as per lately, but still brings home a solid performance. Some of the imagery is quite stunning. Slizz, you should watch it for that if nothing else.

FootballFan

You keep saying that but you will still be here. Lol

Wilbur

Banned
Cappa is from Cappadonna, I wish it were xwilburx though

The 'x' is what makes it hilariously shit, not the cappa.

Best username is still Arnie's. One word, easy to say on the forum and out loud, and it evokes an image of what he's like.

I miss him

come back

Slizz

I tought it was very decent, the first half (much) more so than the second. Cruise is on autopilot, as per lately, but still brings home a solid performance. Some of the imagery is quite stunning. Slizz, you should watch it for that if nothing else.

I'll look into it, I got turned off at him running in that hilarious suit in the commercials lol.

Seems from the EoT Review thread in OT that he does an excellent job acting.

Salvadora

The 'x' is what makes it hilariously shit, not the cappa.

Best username is still Arnie's. One word, easy to say on the forum and out loud, and it evokes an image of what he's like.

I miss him

come back
:lol

Arnie's no more evocative than an Ian or Eugene. You're saying that because you know him. It's good cus' it's simple.

Wilbur

Banned

Arnie's no more evocative than an Ian or Eugene. You're saying that because you know him. It's good cus' it's simple.

Arnie. It's an old fashioned name. It sounds relatively northern. It EVOKES. It helps knowing his personality, but that just strengthens the name.

Clegg is an Ian. Qindarka is a Eugene.

FootballFan

Because I reckon you will read it :lol

I dunno why you keep mentioning you're going. Just drift off with dignity into the night, like one of FootballFan's farts

He is waiting for someone to say "pls don't go. Pls stay"

Don't see why else he'd keep saying he is leaving.

Kinda like when my neighbour Thomas says things like "my painting sucks" (even though he knows it's good) and he just wants to hear someone say "what are you talking about, it's great!"

It's sad.

pulga

Banned
He is waiting for someone to say "pls don't go. Pls stay"

Don't see why else he'd keep saying he is leaving.

Kinda like when my neighbour Thomas says things like "my painting sucks" (even though he knows it's good) and he just wants to hear someone say "what are you talking about, it's great!"

It's sad.

i find it sad that you actually think that, as if the only people in my life are a bunch of strangers in a forum

but i guess thats life for you innit? does thomas even exist, or is he a figment of your aging imagination? :/

bud

Both xcappax and FootballFan are hilariously shit usernames for different reasons.

let's be real here you only call yourself footballfan on a video game message board if you've only been following the sport for like two years

football please share when you first started watching football

it was in may 2009 was it not
it was the champions league final in rome was it not

please respond

FootballFan

i find it sad that you actually think that, as if the only people in my life are a bunch of strangers in a forum

but i guess thats life for you innit? does thomas even exist, or is he a figment of your aging imagination? :/

Exactly what I expected.

You'll still be here. :)

Wilbur

Banned
Ale pls I won't be a stranger for long

I'm gonna come to Rome and we can eat edamame beans from each other's assholes

pass
the
salt

Clegg

My real name is sexy and exotic and has all the foreign wimmin dropping their knickerses at its very mention.

It does tend to get mangled when any non Irish person tries to say it tho.

pulga

Banned
let's be real here you only call yourself footballfan on a video game message board if you've only been following the sport for like two years

please respond

Obviously it was looooooooooool

CARLO IS SINGING IN SPANISH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WAlvE-yG5PQ

tune in now lolololololol

Derp1na

Banned

please respond

Please blame the continued existence of Real Madrid and Barcelona

just you wait until the World Cup when we all find a common enemy in Spain. Glorious.

There's literally 31 teams I'd be okay with winning :loool

loooooool what if they win it though :/

R.I.P FootyGaf

bud

pulga you will not leave this thread we both know this

you were born in it

you were molded by it

you will never see the light

pulga

Banned
pulga you will not leave this thread we both know this

you were born in it