• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth1888

I don't understand why BBC are giving commentating debuts to people at the fucking World Cup

It turns out they're shit at it, but we're stuck with them until the end of the tournament

There has been no decent on co commentary on both BBC and ITV, I mean look at this.

Clarke Carlisle
Townsend
Lawro
Keown
Savage
Phil Neville

Probably missed a few but the only one ive not been bothered by are Kevin Killbane and Danny Murphy but even that's pushing it for the World Cup.

Sanchex to LFC, NOW

"Sanchez will want to join Arsenal"

YES ARSENE BRENDAN LOUIS

Can't fucking wait for Sanchez

Sanchezzzzzzzz

Woodward pls.

ARSENALLLLLLLLL

BRING ME THE SANCHEZ

Yessssssssss

The future #7 for United scores.

GOAL FOR LIVERPOOL

i5OxS5JQEHMkf.gif

Marc

God, my stream is delayed, you spoiling cunts.

:(

Look deflected.

Don't think Sanchez cares about a great history to be honest.

It's going to come down to money.

If you're getting offered around the same money you're probably gonna wiki the club. They are probably selling a player for 50+ million, they have a bigger fanbase and are getting their shit together with sponsors. I think they can offer more money. Plus they don't give 50K a week to the cleaner, so can focus money on key players.

Pretty small deal when compared to this.

So "it never happens in this big deal"? The Luiz deal was fairly big anyway, and it would be anything but impossible for something like this to happen here too, could certainly expect Barca and Liverpool to try it at least. Although I also have my doubts if Sanchez would want to come to fucking Liverpool or Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom