• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Dante and Luiz pls....

WqAXxSZ.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
The Alexis we all saw on this world champion is not the Alexis I saw in all these seaons at Barça.

Maybe in Arsenal will be different, but no way I would have pay that much seeing his performance in that team..

I thought he was really good at this World Cup to be honest.

noal

Banned
If I was Fred I wouldn't be leaving the stadium for a long time.

Although to single him out like that isn't really fair.

Clegg

Fred getting booed by the fans when he's shown on the sub's bench.

I think he needs to leave the country for his own safety.

wedward

The Alexis we all saw on this world champion is not the Alexis I saw in all these seaons at Barça.

Maybe in Arsenal will be different, but no way I would have pay that much seeing his performance in that team.

This seems to happen a lot at Barca...

I wonder why...

Arsenal have not signed anyone. People need to stop saying we have signed players, because this happens all the time and we don't sign anyone.

It's done. Relax.

Also, fucking Brazil fans booing Fred? What about Luiz or Fernandinho? lol

Did he cause Germany to score 5 goals...idiots.

Fred was never a world class forward to begin with. I mean he plays for Fluminese

jtb

Banned
Because they're big names who will be playing at the Copa America and next World Cup

Cunt fans tbh. Absolute cunts. Even booing him when he's on the big screen looking devestated. Cunt fans.

totally agreed. no one on this team, especially the back 4 and the midfield duo, have shown any signs of life, not marking anybody, no discipline, no shape, etc.

Fred is shit. everyone knew that before the tournament, everyone still knows it now. but Luiz, Marcelo, Fernandinho, etc. are allegedly world class players who didn't show up.

Because they're big names who will be playing at the Copa America and next World Cup

Cunt fans tbh. Absolute cunts. Even booing him when he's on the big screen looking devestated. Cunt fans.
I mean I know why but it's disgusting. In any other country Luiz and Marcelo would get shit on but somehow they're getting away with murdering on their own team.

Luiz is barely worth £15m. Never seen a player make the exact same fuckup 10 times a match before, and make no attempt to learn from it.

What kind of fucking centreback chases the play when its 30 yards away from him?

Fucking livid that PSG gave Chelsea free license to do briliant summer business without having to even look at the FFP figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom