• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

I am amazed Ozil has survived to start these games, he has been poor far too often.

Again he has been poor today, big fan of his but he seems Torres'd.

Mugs of the Match

Higuain
Howedes
Lawrenson

Really enjoying this match so far

That Lahm-Schweinsteiger-Kroos-Muller telepathic relationship is a sight to behold

I though Argentina would get Muellerd but it's been Klose than expected. Germany have looked like Lahms to the slaughter. Schurrley they need to improve.

I have hit a new Low.

Wilbur

Banned
Really good half, that. Lavezzi looking good, Messi's had his moments, and the Argentina defence are far better than I thought they would be. Schweini and Ozil playing really well.

That Kroos pass lool. I begged it to go in for Pulga's reaction.

Suen

He tiki taka'd Bayern, causing Joachim Leaf to tiki taka Germany, all according to the law of causality. Now a tiki taka'd Germany is struggling with fast counters from Argentina, and it will eventually lead to a goal from Messi who then wins the world cup.

Pep is a genius.

rvy

Banned
He tiki taka'd Bayern, causing Joachim Leaf to tiki taka Germany, all according to the law of causality. Now a tiki taka'd Germany is struggling with fast counters from Argentina, and it will eventually lead to a goal from Messi who then wins the world cup.

Pep is a genius.

He will tiki-taka himself at one point.

C'mon Argentina. Fucking Higuain. Why couldn't that chance fall to Messi. Actually, it's probably because Messi doesn't lazily hang out in the offside position.

Forza Rizzoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom