• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Dunno what people expect of him when Argentina do nothing but give the ball to him, and then he's closed down by three players

I'm just shocked at the 26,5kmh top speed figure.. surely has to be wrong? It's not like Robben has it much easier.. Crazy 108minute and Argentina are just about to match Germany's distance covered tota from yesterdayl... I know different match and all but still crazy.

Only six percent battery left. My bus isn't until 23:58. I won't be home until nearly 1am.

help moi survive

oaGc7YE.jpg

its the ATM curse, you leave them, you have a few good years then turn to shit, though in costa' case his switching nationalities must have jinxed him.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm sorry but Messi's been bad, triple marked or not.

Yeah he has been, but the Argentina players are hopeless. All they do is work it down the flank and then cut it back to him somewhere in the middle, or pass it out from defence and find him somewhere. They rely on him such an extraordinary amount that if he has a poor game no one is there to pick up the slack, and if they keep passing to him they'll only exaggerate the fact he's having a poor game because they literally seem to have no other option. Aguero has been rancid this World Cup.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah he has been, but the Argentina players are hopeless. All they do is work it down the flank and then cut it back to him somewhere in the middle, or pass it out from defence and find him somewhere. They rely on him such an extraordinary amount that if he has a poor game no one is there to pick up the slack, and if they keep passing to him they'll only exaggerate the fact he's having a poor game because they literally seem to have no other option. Aguero has been rancid this World Cup.
Stop ignoring me United GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom