• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loaning Moses to Liverpool is a mistake when West Brom are interested in him too. He'll play more there and I think it would help his development much more.

dalVlatko

Agreed. He was even doing very well for us in pre-season. Why didn't we give him a chance?
Hazard, Mata, Oscar, De Bruyne, Willian, Schurrle

Where/when is he going to play?

Loaning him to Liverpool is weird, but he probably wanted to go there rather than West Brom

Agreed. He was even doing very well for us in pre-season. Why didn't we give him a chance?

With Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Willian, KdB and Schurrle, he's pretty much the odd one out.

What is strange is that Mou said how impressed he was with Moses in pre-season which perhaps might have made him feel like he needed to be loaned out to guarantee game time.

Nice to see Liverpool back to being our feeder club though.

GQman2121

Banned
Loaning Moses to Liverpool is a mistake when West Brom are interested in him too. He'll play more there and I think it would help his development much more.

I don't think he's developing. I feel like he might be a finished product already at 23. I rate him, but I don't think we'll ever seen him in Blue again. Wasn't a Mou signing, so it's unfortunate that he really wasn't given a chance.

Charlie Adam could do that to be fair

oh-you-340_362.jpg

LTWheels

With Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Willian, KdB and Schurrle, he's pretty much the odd one out.

What is strange is that Mou said how impressed he was with Moses in pre-season which perhaps might have made him feel like he needed to be loaned out to guarantee loan time.

There must be some loan to buy option in it. Would make sense from Liverpool's point of view.

Empty

it's so hard to build moves when we're outnumbered in midfield and are so poor on the flanks. jones is our most creative player rn

Fady K

What is strange is that Mou said how impressed he was with Moses in pre-season which perhaps might have made him feel like he needed to be loaned out to guarantee game time.

I think Moses will strengthen a main rival that is Liverpool, that's the thing. But it should give him good experience. I hope we don't give him away and just send him on loan only, especially with Mou having been impressed.

I really fucking wish people wouldn't boo Evra. It's terrible form, even if he is a bit of a dickhole.

I know that feeling. I too dislike when the Chelsea fans were booing Anton or Rio. I don't like Rio one bit, but I prefer for the fans to be classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom