• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garjon

Hmm Ramires, his studs are a bit wayward there, not really sure about that.

EDIT: On second thought, his studs were more than 'wayward', though I think he may have just came out of the challenge a bit weirdly. Hard to argue against a yellow.

dalVlatko

Not sure why you guys are so convinced its a red/second yellow

Ramires was always going to get the ball first and you are punishing him for trying to stay no his feet rather than slide into it

Not denying he stepped on Gotze but they were running at each other and Ramires was closer to the ball

rodvik

Ramires was always going to get the ball first and you are punishing him for trying to stay no his feet rather than slide into it

Come on mate. I am no Bayern fan but that was just deliberately blocking the Bayern player. Just a stupid thing to do.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ekJ21zR.gif

BS8FAfvCEAAK40D.jpg

Not denying he stepped on Gotze but they were running at each other and Ramires was closer to the ball

His foot was up and aimed right at the leg. It was no accident. Clear red card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom