• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
More of an issue in midfield/attack. Against Swansea Dembele was the only player that played with us last season and it showed.

I guess you could say Townsend as well, but he was barely involved and then left in January.

Yeah; well you have Rose, Kaboul, Sandro, Paulinho, Capoue, Lamela, Soldado, Eriksen and Chadli all to bed in apart from that. Gonna be tough and I don't think you'll get the win this weekend, but by Christmas you should be absolutely flying.

Garjon

Ribery. Why.

Guardiola has broken Bayern.

Every time I see the Hazard goal I cringe a little, that's Taibi levels of shit.

Wilbur

Banned
BS8X-6iIIAA7VQD.jpg

olJSezg.jpg

:loooooooooooooooool

Pulga, this one's for you baby. Sorry for reporting you. You couldn't challenge my place at the top of the hegemony.

I really liked Bayern last year too. The 7-0 was masterful and they made Barca eat some humble pie. I think Pep just makes players on his team diving little bitches, and then causes me to hate them.

Wilbur

Banned
Valdes has always been a great shot stopper, its just other parts of his game that are pretty poor or lacking, same with Casillas and a lot of La Liga keepers. If De Gea had stayed at Atletico he wouldn't have been as good as he is now because its a different challenge for keepers in the Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom