• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Yen

Just noticed my GTA was dispatched yesterday. pls monday morning pls flubit pls

Won a £200 Amazon voucher yesterday because I'm 'amazon' at A-Level History hurr hurr

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Small time club.

Am I doing this right?

Yes.
3AQmK.gif

L1NETT

Is it a rule in Spain that both Barca and Real must have shaky defences to keep it fair or summat? ;-) Very odd from Pepe.

Suen

holy shit Villareal is no fucking joke, they've been dangerous in all their games so far, and this is without Pellegrini's magic.

GTA5 or Champions' League football, Moyesey's Boys? Which is it going to be? :p

GTA when I get home from work.

Then Champions League, Copenhagen getting beaten badly by Juventus.

Then back to killing people in GTA, cause I will be fucking fuming and just want to kill innocent animals and hookers.

L1NETT

Excuse my ignorance, but who is this nacho bloke? Has he come through the youth system at Madrid or is he from somewhere else?

Cat owners, what's the best way to give a cat's cut a salt-bathe? I tried dripping a teaspoon of water onto the infected cut but she went mental, shook it off and scratched it, which has probably made it worse.

Then I dipped a flannel into the water and rubbed it on the cut, but I'm not sure there was enough moisture to be absorbed into the flesh.

Tips?

WHAT A SAVE

FUCK OFF CASILLAS

Suen

Our defending continues to be among the worst ones in La Liga, it's at a Barca level. Lopez continues to be amazing, watch and learn Casillas. We won't make to CL semi-final this time with this defense.

Top Bottom