• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

faridmon

Sturridge you greedy fuck. Give that ball to Cout there! He hasn't scored a damn thing for me in FPL. :mad:

If he can score goals, then he is allowed to be as greedy as possible.

Chelsea fans wish Torres was greedy, that is actually what is missing from him. He is stil quality, me reckon.

Meier

If he can score goals, then he is allowed to be as greedy as possible.

Chelsea fans wish Torres was greedy, that is actually what is missing from him. He is stil quality, me reckon.

Sure, you can be greedy when it makes sense. In this case, he had literally no option himself but kept it and wasted the possession. Coutinho was streaking by him and could have been in on goal unmarked.

Splatt

Wow, don't know what was better. Moses getting through two players and putting a cross or Vorm's fantastic reaction

wowowow

Salvadora

BKKVBTrCYAEBell.jpg

Holy shit :lol.

SHarris78

Frustrating game to watch from a Swans POV, if it weren't for Ben Davies' runs from deep we'd have nothing positive going forward.

Get Bony off FFS.

faridmon

I wish Arsenal fans would stop with this we are unlucky with injuries and referee every time they post. We get it, you haven't won anything because you must be the most unlucky club in the world, can you remind us every 10 min, instead of every 5 min?

Top Bottom