• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

bobito

Banned
By all rights Kolarov should be sent off. A stupid handball and then a high foot catching the other players hip.

Then from the free kick Hart has a right flap at it.

But saying that we've had Yaya head over and Navas have a shot tipped over.

Cheers, hope you win.

dc89

OH NOW EVERYONE LOVES ROONEY. DONT CELEBRATE HIS GOALS, CUNTS, YOU WANTED HIM OUT

I tried telling them. It's like the time he stayed for more money and all was forgiven.
Saying that, Tevez went golfing and we forgave him but then again, he is a marvellous cunt.

L1NETT

That's what I'm saying. He's been around for so long already, that you forget that he's only 32.

Ah right my bad, yeah bang on then.

---

If United had a decent right winger they could be a real force. Don't think they have a good enough squad to challenge on all fronts this season though.

Meier

Weiss :bow:

kid deserves a better team

Man City youth product! Another one that got away under Mancini.

I love this picture of Moyes, lol. This better be used again in the future:

309882_herol.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I got sky sports through virgin media and just realised I cant access the red button games

Even though my controller has a red button.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I was skeptical but Smalling has been alright so far

Top Bottom