• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Meier

Wow.. That is a great goal.

The kind of goal that only could be created in a youth academy like the Elite Development Squad.

Submitted without comment:

cb5a5f6d-80cc-496e-a452-1b58a790e332.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Omg guys

The cutest Austrian girl has just moved in downstairs. We just spent like 45 minutes chatting away in the kitchen.

The bad news

Her boyfriends moving in in two days

Fuck life

45 minutes is more than enough to make her fall in love with you.

Bring her back five wings from popular restaurant chain Nandos and she'll be foaming from the hood

Scum

Omg guys

The cutest Austrian girl has just moved in downstairs. We just spent like 45 minutes chatting away in the kitchen.

The bad news

Fuck life
You have two days, Arnie. You know what to do.

pulga

Banned
I liked that aspect of the team under Mou but always though it created more problems than what it solved. Yes we were very dangerous on counters but if our opponents made it hard for us to get the ball or pressed very hard we often wasted lots of times defending and waiting for that "perfect" counter opportunity. My thoughts on the matter was that Ancelotti would be able to take a bit of the both. Makes us better at building up play from nothing and then press the opponents and also be very dangerous on counters. I still believe he can pull it through, he just needs more time. The advantage with that is that we get a plan B then instead of over-relying on counters.

Agreed, we looked so toothless last season against teams that hung back and countered us. We didn't know what the fuck to do with the possession. Hopefully Carlo can find a happy middle.

Arnie

45 minutes is more than enough to make her fall in love with you.

Bring her back five wings from popular restaurant chain Nandos and she'll be foaming from the hood
I've already had a Nandos tonight.

And there's definitely attraction there. She was fucking giggling away in her cute little dressing gown. I was getting a half chub.

Fuck this.

Why's he moving in. At least if he was on France I could bang her between Skype sessions.

bud

Omg guys

The bad news

Fuck life

you have forty eight hours to desecrate those sugar walls.

get to work.

Wilbur

Banned
ROOOOOOONEYYY

PULGA THAT WAS FOR YOU

I'm well happy with this performance. CL number four is on it's way

I've already had a Nandos tonight.

And there's definitely attraction there. She was fucking giggling away in her cute little dressing gown. I was getting a half chub.

Fuck this.

Why's he moving in. At least if he was on France I could bang her between Skype sessions.

keep yourself in the picture baby, just knock on the door every day because you've ran out of milk

Suen

Akinfeev pls, what are you doing. Sviato based gazprom should help all Russian teams.

Benz goal

ibdky8aF2udm5u.gif

edit: RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEGEND!!

Top Bottom