• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Scum

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@dimarzio 2m
Tomorrow @SAFCofficial will decide Di Canio's future: he could be sacked, Di Matteo is one of the considered names.

Let's not do this, Mr. Short. This is what Newcastle are there for, to give everyone their north eastern lols.

Damn. Sunderland have three big games coming up, right? Man Utd, Liverpool and who else?

Kyoufu

Tomorrow @SAFCofficial will decide Di Canio's future: he could be sacked, Di Matteo is one of the considered names.

Let's not do this, Mr. Short. This is what Newcastle are there for, to give everyone their north eastern lols.

Sunderland are right there with us when it comes to north eastern lols bro.

bjaelke

Fat baby faced cunt, will get his leg broken next week.

TTbT4Ak.jpg

Arnie

Part of me really doesn't want Spurs to win, because it's Spurs, but my soul is urging them to do it for 3Sixty. I had my bet destroyed by Real Murderid last week, and that was just a £25 win. I can't even fathom how you're feeling right now.

Wes

venison crêpe

Di Matteo would be a lot more stable appointment at least.

Suen

I have an awful feeling Cardiff are going to win this
To be honest with the talent Spurs brought in scoring at least one goal should have been easy. Paulinho, Soldado, Lamela are all class. What's the biggest problems with Spurs now? These new players not fully used to the league yet? Or are there other reasons?

Fry

I was worried about Pool losing yesday, but were still on top 4 and Suarez is back for the next match, so there's still hope for good things.

To be honest with the talent Spurs brought in scoring at least one goal should have been easy. Paulinho, Soldado, Lamela are all class. What's the biggest problems with Spurs now? These new players not fully used to the league yet? Or are there other reasons?

You can't buy your way to a good team. Look at QPR. It takes time.

Top Bottom