• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

bjaelke

What a surprise, a classy striker like Chicha scores when you use him.

It's only when he's playing us.

9938910286_630e3147a3_o.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Kagawa has played like a little boy. Not hard to see why Moyes doesn't rate him.

Meier

Chicharito is a very good player for United. Definitely deserves more opportunities -- I was surprised he didn't move to another club this summer given his lack of regular football, but I think playing for Man U is probably very good for him on a marketing/name recognition level so I can't say I'm entirely shocked.

kharma45

Chicharito is a very good player for United. Definitely deserves more opportunities -- I was surprised he didn't move to another club this summer given his lack of regular football, but I think playing for Man U is probably very good for him on a marketing/name recognition level so I can't say I'm entirely shocked.

He always seems really happy too bizarrely despite not getting a fair crack in the starting team.

Fergie

Banned
It's just a mess. Chicha is amazing. Can count him to score out of nowhere.

Welbeck should be on the wing or nothing to be frank. He was good vs RM but he's not a ST.

Manager

Kolo gave away that corner, dropped it over the line. Didnt he and Skrtel do something similar last week that ended in another goal?

Top Bottom