• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Wilbur

Banned
I think the whole squad recognizes how good of a player Adnan is, no problems giving him the ball.

It's odd how they haven't seemed to do that with Shinji so much in his appearances tho, didn't Fergie say he was amazing in training or something?

Scum

Just found out Chadli's injured so AVB allowing Sigurdsson on the pitch isn't as stupid as I thought lol We're going to have zero width though, hopefully Eriksen can do the business...

Someone behind Saldado is a must. Hopefully, Lamela replaces Sig as soon as possible. Unless Sig has one of those FM-esque 8.9 performances.

Tc91

I think the whole squad recognizes how good of a player Adnan is, no problems giving him the ball.

So confident as well. 18 years old infront of 70,000+ at Old Trafford 50 years to the day of George Best's debut.

Fuck you Juve.

Wilbur

Banned
What game are people watching? Arsenal I assume, dat Ozil magic?

Stoke - City, Spurs - Norwich and Villa - Newcastle could all be tasty

579686_10151665403783581_1420863834_n.jpg
Any friend of Jordan is a friend of mine.

I'll watch Arsenal for 5 minutes and if Ozil hasn't done anything magical by then I'll declare him an objective flop and go watch Villa-Newcastle.

Scum

City win, Spurs lose. Villa v Newcastle should be great fun. Just switch over to the Villa v Newcastle game after Ozil scores within 2mins. :p

K1LLER7

----------- De Gea ------------

Fabio - Evans - Vidic - Evra

-------- Carrick - Fellani --------

-------------- Adnan -----------------

--- Rooney - RVP - Kagawa ---

Pls Moyes. Against Leverkusen. Pls.

arkon

lol Neil Warnock.

He can't see through the bodies, he's guessing.

And that computer tech shows he's looking straight at the two of them.

Zabojnik

So confident as well. 18 years old infront of 70,000+ at Old Trafford 50 years to the day of George Best's debut.

Fuck you Juve.

LOOOOOL. I'm pretty sure we never even tried to nab him. If we showed any interest, it was on par with that of other big clubs. But hey, feel free to hate on us if you need to. :p

Ashes

Banned
Did a sprightly little Belgian just show up an English left winger who has been playing at the top level for a decade? Thought Fellaini played well too.

It's odd how they haven't seemed to do that with Shinji so much in his appearances tho, didn't Fergie say he was amazing in training or something?

Half of the problems with Shinji at the beginning was language. Now I dunno.

Shinji used to see more of the ball when he first came to United because he was beasting.

Rio says he's the best in training now that Scholes has left.

We'll see how things are when he plays.

Showaddy

Someone behind Saldado is a must. Hopefully, Lamela replaces Sig as soon as possible. Unless Sig has one of those FM-esque 8.9 performances.

Yeah Sigurdsson hit the bar again during the international break lol so one of his long range punts has to go in at some point.

Wilbur

Banned
----------- De Gea ------------

Fabio - Evans - Vidic - Evra

-------- Carrick - Fellani --------

-------------- Adnan -----------------

--- Rooney - RVP - Kagawa ---

Pls Moyes. Against Leverkusen. Pls.

Yeah, lets start formation time early. I think we'll see

De Gea
Jones - Evans - Vidic - Evra
Valencia - Carrick - Fellaini - Kagawa (if fit)/Welbeck
Rooney - RVP

If Adnan can play well on the left then Kagawa can. No excuses now, Shinji.

Bo-Locks

Neil Warnck is a tit. Does he want the referee to literally be in the 18 yard box on the other side of the play? The computer graphics showed that he had as good a view as he possibly could.

valeo

Think Ozil will take a little while to settle - don't expect him to boss it tonight.

Cazorla out is a big blow as Sunderland can just mark our creativity out of the game pretty easily - plus Ozil is playing on the left, not in his best position.

Manager

Watching Stoke-City pre-match in Russian. It's literally some guy sitting on a park bench reading loud from the newspapers.

edit
now leaning on a tree

Think Ozil will take a little while to settle - don't expect him to boss it tonight.

Cazorla out is a big blow as Sunderland can just mark our creativity out of the game pretty easily - plus Ozil is playing on the left, not in his best position.

I doubt Ozil is playing wide left.

Tc91

LOOOOOL. I'm pretty sure we never even tried to nab him. If we showed any interest, it was on par with that of other big clubs. But hey, feel free to hate on us if you need to. :p

Nah I'm only kidding, can't hate on Juve bro's. Had to do some repairs to my Marchisio shirt yesterday cause my number 8 peeled off half way. I'll be wearing it tonight!

Top Bottom