• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

This man is amazing

The instagram post before this was a month ago, and it was:

BTbSQkUIQAAEIlm.jpg

PISSING MYSELF

SAME POSITION

SAME EXPRESSION

SAME SHITTY CLOTH BEHIND HIM HANGING UP

when you want someone to score a goal against the CL holders you don't bring on James tucking Milner. Offers absolutely nothing to the team.

ShogunX

I'm fairly confident that we would give Bayern a better game than City. In fact I'm fairly confident Everton would as well.

when you want someone to score a goal against the CL holders you don't bring on James tucking Milner. Offers absolutely nothing to the team.

His entire job is to lock down the flank, even if he doesn't produce anything going forward. His pressing is ineffectual though because he doesn't do it with his brain, so he is genuinely useless on the wing imo

Meier

I'm fairly confident that we would give Bayern a better game than City. In fact I'm fairly confident Everton would as well.

Nervous about the Everton game. It's at home where we had been flawless this season before today. :( If we lose 3 in a row.. WOOF!

Well, that was inevitable for Moyes. Can't blame the defence, everything ahead of it is a dead zone inviting way too much pressure. Giggs on for Fellaini not exactly inspiring either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom