• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red card!?

messi-funny-o.gif

He's used to la liga, where football isn't a contact sport.

I am getting it this week. is the game really fucked and error prone???

Is it worth the stress???

Well, I just lost my second character but the money is still there. It sucks because you have to redo the tutorial every time but single player has fairly few grief bugs like that.

Same thing happened to me, I hate that fucking intro

Best part of my new character I made is it somehow got fucked up because of the patch and its a male body with a female head.

I think the update yesterday patched up all the problems they were having. Online seemed to be running smoother when I was playing.

The patch fixed everything for me as well, before it I couldn't even get to the first race but this morning it was fine until I lost my characters.

Suen

Fuck I missed the first half. One of the worst Milan teams atm scoring a goal in the first minute against Juve :loooooooooool

I never understood how Rocchi got such a great reputation. He is terrible IMO. He was eating up every Tevez and Robinho dive that first half (except for the penalty appeal.)

The Tevez penalty would have been ridiculously soft, Tevez got muscled off the ball like a little bitch. We also had some of our players being tossed around by Chiellini in the box on corners and set pieces.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck I missed the first half. One of the worst Milan teams atm scoring a goal in the first minute against Juve :loooooooooool
Lol

I'm certainly not gonna take shit from an Iraqi who lives in Holland and supports six European teams.

Also has anybody seen Matri? I could have sworn it said he was going to start on the lineup before the game. Did he pick up an injury during warmups or something?

Zabojnik

Sloppy, sloppy passing. From everybody, starting with Pirlo.

What's going on with the pitch? It's been raining Timurids and flippedbs in Torino for a few days, I know, but we've had this problem for a while. It's like the grass's not rooted or something. The field looks perfect, but there are large chunks of it coming off.

Hmmm, the alternative to Juve winning the title would be the fat spaniard winning it...

GO CONTE, PAY DEM REF'S.

Juve will probably win...

But if I add an #IAMITK to my post. Its never wrong =P

Roma have an outside shot, Juve then Napoli are clear favourites though I think

Suen

Lol

I'm certainly not gonna take shit from an Iraqi who lives in Holland and supports six European teams.
Three bro, and you can kiss my ancient mesopotamian ass.
It's revenge for today. I will be liking you after this game is over again.

bud

juve started really well, and were dominating in the first ±20 minutes. they seemed to get a lot worse afterwards, though. lots of sloppy passing. milan were controlling the game.

Luckily for Juve we could control the game for 90 minutes without scoring because our strikers are so fucking bad.

Robinho and Matri were just walking around, not pressing at all and screwing up every time the ball came to them. This is the worst strike force I've ever seen in Milan, absolutely embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom