• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

Luckily for Juve we could control the game for 90 minutes without scoring because our strikers are so fucking bad.

Robinho and Matri were just walking around, not pressing at all and screwing up every time the ball came to them. This is the worst strike force I've ever seen in Milan, absolutely embarrassing.

Niang to score the winner tonight.

flippedb

Banned
Fucking Abbiati, what was that shit dude.
Yeah, he could've saved that one.
Luckily for Juve we could control the game for 90 minutes without scoring because our strikers are so fucking bad.

Robinho and Matri were just walking around, not pressing at all and screwing up every time the ball came to them. This is the worst strike force I've ever seen in Milan, absolutely embarrassing.
Robinho is making some good passes, Matri is a zombie.

Suen

Hmmm, the alternative to Juve winning the title would be the fat spaniard winning it...

GO CONTE, PAY DEM REF'S.

Juve will probably win...

But if I add an #IAMITK to my post. Its never wrong =P
Napoli has some rather big cunts as fans. Part of me would want Napoli to win for the change but if so I'd rather see Roma/Fiore win and if not then Juve. Milan would be nice too but with this squad...eh...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
juve started really well, and were dominating in the first ±20 minutes. they seemed to get a lot worse afterwards, though. lots of sloppy passing. milan were controlling the game.
I think our gameplan is to force them to dedicate play. That's what we did against Celtic and it worked.
So if he wasn't an Iraqi, living in Holland, supporting 3 teams, you would take it?
I don't have time for you.

Go to sleep.

FootballFan

I'm sure GTA online will as well after a week or 2.

TLOU never had millions rampaging the miniature servers Rockstar thought was enough.

No excuses. How about they spend some of that $600million US on some more/better servers. As if they thought it wouldn't sell and have millions trying to play.

It's why they didn't open online until after the reviews came out, broken and they knew it.

/corruption.

Fergie

Banned
No excuses. How about they spend some of that $600million US on some more/better servers. As if they thought it wouldn't sell and have millions trying to play.

It's why they didn't open online until after the reviews came out, broken and they knew it.

/corruption.

Of course. I've lost 4 characters. ;.; I'm done until it's stable.

/corruption.

It's not that simple to just buy more servers, anyone saying that got a shit understanding about how this shit works.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
:lol pls don't disappear from gaf like wilbury.

Isn't he Kuwaiti or something? They always hate us :p Or maybe I'm mixing him with someone else here.
No.

But I do hate you, yes.

edit: and of course they hate you. You invaded their little country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom