• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think something is wrong with my cat

She had an infection above her eye and she keeps scratching the scab off, now she's just somehow crawled sideways under the sofa which is only raised about 5 inches off the floor, and got herself stuck

Hopefully she's just acting up because she's not allowed outside until the scab fully heals, might needto bring next weeks vet visit forward though

faridmon

united have lost the only thing that won them games.
city are still transitioning into playing proper football.
mourinho is the new kenny dalglish.
tottenham are still going to be tottenham.

if arsenal don't win it this season, they never will.

feed them creatine, arsene.

Obviously, in the middle of the chaos, Everton will stoop the League from unknown position.

velociraptor

At this rate, if we merely draw with Swansea I'll be ecstatic with how the day's gone. I see no reason why we shouldn't win it, though.
I'll cry if we don't beat Swansea today.

In fact, the players may as well hand in their resignation letter.

If we don't beat Swansea then we don't deserve ANYTHING.

noal

Banned
Luckily I'm old enough to remember the times before Fergie so I'm quite calm about the current situation. For now.

poor West Ham. went from getting fucked by the ref, playing badly, and get fucked by the ref again.

Even when we were playing badly, we were creating the better chances. We've just got no incisiveness, but that wouldn't be a problem had the ref given that stonewall penalty. Absolute cunt, of the highest order.

Can't wait for Sam's post-match interview, he'll probably get a misconduct charge for rightly criticising the referee's awful decisions, while the ref continues to officiate matches at the top-level of our sport, in spite of proving himself to be an incompetent piece of shit. Suffice to say, I'm absolutely fuming.

Barzul

Nope we will be leading in January and Wenger will think this squad is good enough to win the league and fail to strengthen. We will end up 3rd.
That Wenger would have never signed Ozil, most of my previous beliefs have flown out the door. I want to believe Wenger is changing.

Fergie

Banned
Man United looking like a solid mid table side this season, I don't see what all the complaints are about.
yeHCh9M.jpg

I'm always more concerned about our games with Swansea than I am about games with the Manchester teams or Liverpool. Swansea's a game we should win in theory, but they always give it to us hard.

Lightning

Banned
I think something is wrong with my cat

She had an infection above her eye and she keeps scratching the scab off, now she's just somehow crawled sideways under the sofa which is only raised about 5 inches off the floor, and got herself stuck

Hopefully she's just acting up because she's not allowed outside until the scab fully heals, might needto bring next weeks vet visit forward though
I would bring it forward man. Pets getting ill is very upsetting I would take no chances.

Hope your cat is okay.

Randdalf

If Arsenal win today and results remain as they are, they're 2 points clear at the top (from Spurs, and theoretically Liverpool), 4 points ahead of Chelsea, 5 points ahead of City, and 8 points ahead of United.

That Wenger would have never signed Ozil, most of my previous beliefs have flown out the door. I want to believe Wenger is changing.

I hope so, Qualify from our group and be in contention for the title. Then give us a new years present of a striker to push on for the rest of the season. hopefully, not a loan or a french player

haha offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom