• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

I think something is wrong with my cat

She had an infection above her eye and she keeps scratching the scab off, now she's just somehow crawled sideways under the sofa which is only raised about 5 inches off the floor, and got herself stuck

Hopefully she's just acting up because she's not allowed outside until the scab fully heals, might needto bring next weeks vet visit forward though

Hope your cat is OK. Cats always break my heart, have always lived with some I know dem feels.

L1NETT

Wow Blackburn 3-1 up, good result that Jeff especially at Dean Court.

---

Aye Bat, Sess is a top player on is day. But Hitch is right, needs to be more consistent. Still a utter shocker to let him go for £5m.

--

Cardiff 2-1 up.

Hixx

Why did Sunderland let Sess go?

Oh right Di Canio

Yeah mate happy with any win these days lol

Well that and the fact that he has a game like todays about 4 times a season and its usually against the likes of Man United, City, Chelsea. Plus he didn't fit into the 4-4-2, which is now redundant.

What a disaster this summer has been.

Meier

Can't remember a more disappointing loss in a long time. Dominant and then collapse. Not sure what is going on with this team. Lack consistency.

Anderson

BVQsStrCQAAE5z3.jpg:large

Well that and the fact that he has a game like todays about 4 times a season and its usually against the likes of Man United, City, Chelsea. Plus he didn't fit into the 4-4-2, which is now redundant.

What a disaster this summer has been.

Ah so he's a Pedersen

A player that looks great to other teams fans watching highlights but in reality doesn't do it enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom