• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

L1NETT

Nah, Arsenal. Makes a token effort to follow Bradford, but the Emirates is where his heart is

Just made some beans on toast and I come back to see this.

Tut tut.

tut fucking tut

:p

L1NNET supports ManUtd right?

Yeah.

Adnan hnnnng cum on me you Belgian Waffle. Hnng hnnng hnnng.

Young you little diving cheating fuck go back to Watford and die in a hole. You suck. Only good players are allowed to dive at United.

Khederia

Moyes plz

Woodward plz

ATF487

How's Pogba so far?

Good, almost connected with Remy on a chip behind the back 4 just now. Very energetic and skillful in the middle

TBH though I don't watch much Serie A but I was curious to see how he's getting on since that United debacle

Yeah.

Adnan hnnnng cum on me you Belgian Waffle. Hnng hnnng hnnng.

Young you little diving cheating fuck go back to Watford and die in a hole. You suck. Only good players are allowed to dive at United.

Khederia

Moyes plz

Woodward plz

We don't really talk about Khedira. Mainly because if you say his name he might just come.

Wilbur

Banned
Bought him in my FM Chelsea save and he's great. 9/10 Would buy. Not as good as Ward Prowse though who scored 5 min after getting his debut for me.

Chelsea got JWP for like 2 million on mine

You see some players go well cheap sometimes. And then City bought Harry Kane for 20m

Top Bottom