• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Marc

Wow, that Playstation advert. Slightly soured by showing off DriveClub and Watch Dogs. :D

BTW, that was Cleverley getting pwned by Per for the goal. Just thought it worth mentioning to the Tommy boy fans. :)

Fergie

Banned
Wow, that Playstation advert. Slightly soured by showing off DriveClub and Watch Dogs. :D

BTW, that was Cleverley getting pwned by Per for the goal. Just thought it worth mentioning to the Tommy boy fans. :)
What a mis-match.

Sweden nearly scored.

First, you know, I'm not saying this because I hate the cunt.

But Götze fucking sucks ass. He was shit on Friday, well, I thought okay, he had to play striker and he can only do that when he's at his best.

Today, he plays his "old" position(s) and he's so fucking terrible. Like, worse than Toni Kroos in his best "I don't fucking care to play this shit game today" days. He constantly loses possession, can't play a proper pass, can't win any tackles. Who the fuck is this guy? Pep's Messi 2.0 doping experiment gone wrong?

He's almost a foot shorter than him.

It wasn't his fault. It's Smallings fault.

Trying to watch the football doing maths homework but the questions are so stupid.

"A builder's yard organises its stock in the form of a vector", bullshit.

Maybe if the janitor from Good Will Hunting organised his cleaning products like that it'd be ok.

Fuck Portugal.

hatersgonnahate.jpg

Arnie

But Götze fucking sucks ass. He was shit on Friday, well, I thought okay, he had to play striker and he can only do that when he's at his best.

Today, he plays his "old" position(s) and he's so fucking terrible. Like, worse than Toni Kroos in his best "I don't fucking care to play this shit game today" days. He constantly loses possession, can't play a proper pass, can't win any tackles. Who the fuck is this guy? Pep's Messi 2.0 doping experiment gone wrong?

I'm glad someone said it.

He's been fucking poo.

Lallana on the other hand has been fantastic. He's like an English De Bruyne.

£210 for a 3DSXL, charger, Pokemon X and LoZ:ALBW is good right? Shame I can't get the reward points because the card comes with the package, but still

Fuck you Sweded and Ukraine

fuenf

maybe he doesnt want to get cold when he warms the bench on Saturday and tries to preserve most of his energy?

Top Bottom