• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Meier

What the fuck kind of pass was that. You knew it was a goal the minute United were able to start the counter with so many men.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You just knew it was going to happen, sorry Cardiff fans that was rediculous turn of events

Scum

UzICp2e.png

im2QiuOccaeaE.gif
Send me Copen shirt, Wooden. I want to see what a goal looks like.

Started playing some Donkey Country Returns on my 3DS.

Thirty minutes passed when all of a sudden a pop-up appears:

"You've been playing for some time now, maybe time for a break?"

Nintendo pls

They have to remind you. By law, I believe.

Linius

They have to remind you. By law, I believe.

I know New Leaf does the same thing where Villagers say stuff like "Mayor, you look so tired. Take a break maybe?". But a pop-up after merely thirty minutes of playing a game? It feels like I'm in kindergarten again and my parents regulate my gaming hours :p

Never seen it in non Nintendo games btw.

pulsemyne

I know New Leaf does the same thing where Villagers say stuff like "Mayor, you look so tired. Take a break maybe?". But a pop-up after merely thirty minutes of playing a game? It feels like I'm in kindergarten again and my parents regulate my gaming hours :p

The EU courts ruled that nintendo have to do it, along with epilepsy warnings etc.

Scum

Our new shirts are shit. :(
Sod the style. A goal's a goal.

Well, it all happened after a gamer in Korea, I believe, died after three days straight of playing an MMO (might have been WoW or Aion) in an internet cafe. Shit is law now.

Man Utd honestly make me a bit disillusioned about football for 2 hours every weekend. Their ratio of bad decisions in their favour vs bad decisions against them is incredible.

Fuck knows what it is, but their games just aren't refereed the same way that others' are.

And if you think that's tinfoil-hat conspiracy-nonsense, you can fuck off.

Man Utd honestly make me a bit disillusioned about football for 2 hours every weekend. Their ratio of bad decisions in their favour vs bad decisions against them is incredible.

Fuck knows what it is, but their games just aren't refereed the same way that others' are.

Take off the tinfoil-hat.

Salvadora

Managers change, but the game stays the same.

pappe

City spend money buying players. We spend money buying referees. Simple.

Linius

The EU courts ruled that nintendo have to do it, along with epilepsy warnings etc.

Okay, maybe they should think about changing the time stamp a bit. Thirthy minutes is a bit much :p

Well, it all happened after a gamer in Korea, I believe, died after three days straight of playing an MMO (might have been WoW or Aion) in an internet cafe. Shit is law now.

Oh yeah, I heard about that. I really don't understand how you can game yourself to death. Some people :O

Fergie

Banned

It+s+a+conspiracy+_d68e3244fdb324731d89b5c05ccb18c3.gif

Lol Evra is drunk. Celebrated that France WC qualification too much.

Top Bottom