• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Portugeezer

Man Utd honestly make me a bit disillusioned about football for 2 hours every weekend. Their ratio of bad decisions in their favour vs bad decisions against them is incredible.

Fuck knows what it is, but their games just aren't refereed the same way that others' are.

And if you think that's tinfoil-hat conspiracy-nonsense, you can fuck off.

Only for Rooney, not Man Utd.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Man Utd honestly make me a bit disillusioned about football for 2 hours every weekend. Their ratio of bad decisions in their favour vs bad decisions against them is incredible.

Fuck knows what it is, but their games just aren't refereed the same way that others' are.

DashKappei_89

ShogunX

Alex Ferguson is in the stands.....no bullshit. The man is like a walking corpse of fucking whiskey and corruption.

catintinfoilhat.jpg

Hitch pls

Hixx

Altidore's style of play and lack of threat genuinely reminds me of Heskey at Wigan. No offense :p

@Salva, starting to believe in it :p

Altidore will get goals. He's hit the post like 3 times and had one (but I THINK it may be two) completely wrongly ruled out

SACK THE REFS

FREE WES

FREE JOZY

FREE SUNDERLAND

also I just had a fucking lush ribeye steak my nanna brought down for me birthday

i should be a chef

Scum

I'm confused what you are asking of me now.

First you want a shirt, then you want a goal. Next you will want the still intact virginity of Thomas Delaney.

image.php

Yes :(

Maybe this will be our 8-2 and we will learn from it. When United lost 6-1 to City a couple of seasons ago they went on a very good run afterwards.
Ush, pls. That's after we've lost to Yanited. :-/

Okay, maybe they should think about changing the time stamp a bit. Thirthy minutes is a bit much :p

Oh yeah, I heard about that. I really don't understand how you can game yourself to death. Some people :O

Yeah. Crazy shit. Probably sat there with no sustenance whatsoever.

Arnie

Altidore will get goals. He's hit the post like 3 times and had one (but I THINK it may be two) completely wrongly ruled out

SACK THE REFS

FREE WES

FREE JOZY

FREE SUNDERLAND

also I just had a fucking lush ribeye steak my nanna brought down for me birthday

i should be a chef
You just used the word lush you wet lettuce.

BUT I DONT CARE, CAMPBELL KISS THY FACE

CARDIFF YOU WELSH ORCHIDS

Meier

Great goal. I thought de Gea would come out and kick that away once the pass came off but he may have been in no mans land if he had. Tough to do anything there.

Top Bottom