• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Scum

He is no plug. He is honest and says he supports both but Ajax > Barcelona for him.

No biscuit, messi, alves, alba, valdes, sanchez(IIRC) due to injuries and cause we are 1st.

Already got dat first spot though so no worries.
Oh. So just screwing up some poor bugger's betting, then?

Kikarian

I was once happy

DsAZJLA.jpg

Meier

Ooh shit, I apparently added Ajax's Serrero to my UCL team. :D Still pissed at Porto for conceding! Alex Sandro and Mangala in my team.. hopefully Alex gets an assist or something!

No Draxler is annoying.

RaGe_pt

Ooh shit, I apparently added Ajax's Serrero to my UCL team. :D Still pissed at Porto for conceding! Alex Sandro and Mangala in my team.. hopefully Alex gets an assist or something!

Don't count on that. Are you watching the game? Jesus I have no words to describe how I feel...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Shocking that with Messi out that Neyfraud can't lead the team to anything. At least he's still only 21 years old amirite, FootballFan?
I'll do it for him:

but did u see dat pass

and dat cross

and dat throw in

dat jump

dat marketability

but he'll come good, bcuz look at dat age. ALL DAT POTENTIAL
dat robinho 2.0

FootballFan

I'll do it for him:

but did u see dat pass

and dat cross

and dat throw in

dat jump

dat marketability

but he'll come good, bcuz look at dat age. ALL DAT POTENTIAL
dat robinho 2.0

It almost, almost, makes me cringe the amount of jealousy I feel coming from your posts. Ugh.

We will win this game if Cesc comes off, no doubt.

pulga

Banned
wait

WAIT

Ozil missed a penalty?

LOOOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOL

meanwhile, isco scores one goal and two assists during the weekend

feel

Was funny how Puyol instantly tried to pretend the ball hit his mouth instead of his hand on the second goal.

Don't count on that. Are you watching the game? Jesus I have no words to describe how I feel...
Total shit fest. Bah.. :(

edit

oh!! 1-1

Meier

It's rare for me to ever get to see any UCL games since there isn't a legal way to do it unless you pay $20 a month to Fox on top of your standard cable subscription. No fucking way am I doing that.

What a limp UCL campaign for the Dragons. They need me as their coach!

Suen

It almost, almost, makes me cringe the amount of jealousy I feel coming from your posts. Ugh.

We will win this game if Cesc comes off, no doubt.
He's jealous of Parma but I think I'm making progress on that. Yurt baby jump on the Parma train, this time it's for real.

Top Bottom