• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Clevs had the ball 5 times and fucked up 4 times, how is this a professional footballer

jtb

Banned
panic is definitely beginning to settle in, everyone's taking shots from terrible positions... but I guess it's better than making really poor passes.

Hixx

Kill him Kun. Do that cunt. Revenge for Javi, he shouldn't even be on the pitch.

Yes Larsson cry like a fucking girl after throwing potential career-ending tackle an hour ago

0355_nyoy.gif

King of the cunts Nasri was on the pitch. Anyone is allowed to do anything to City for offending humanity.

3 big upsets today, it seems.

And Stoke are winning.

Wilbur

Banned
Can't handle the cunts in this pub. Man behind me singing jacky Wilshere tunelessly, two in front of me saying Fabio's on loan at QPR and Rafael hasn't pushed on since a few years ago, man to the left saying Sagna's the best right back in the world

Stuck
In
The

Middle

Yen

Can't handle the cunts in this pub. Man behind me singing jacky Wilshere tunelessly, two in front of me saying Fabio's on loan at QPR and Rafael hasn't pushed on since a few years ago, man to the left saying Sagna's the best right back in the world

Stuck
In
The

Middle
I still can't get over seeing a guy with a Miquel 57 shirt in the pub a while ago.

Scum

Stuck
In
The

Middle

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Wilbur

Banned
I'm so glad we have FootyGAF. Can't stand this :lol. All arsenal fans calling everything their way, all the United ones calling it theirs.

It's like an entire pub full of doicares.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Stuck
In
The

Middle
Classic premfacery.

Top Bottom