• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Clegg

Fellaini and Clev warming up at ht. Jones to go to central defence if Vidic can't continue.

Big blow if he's gone. Having a great game.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
match is prob really shitty for the neutral but pretty fun being 1-0, didnt expect it. Jones putting in a good shift i think, Kagawa ok, not had much to do, Valencia doing ok.

Pls win :eek:

Plasma

Banned
I'd take Flamini off and put Ramsey back into the center we have too many midfielders cutting inside from the wing and it's getting too crowded we need a bit of width.

pulga

Banned
Vidic.gif

Suen

We'll see. Man Utd haven't played much better. Just got lucky with the setpiece.
We took the play to their half more after Betraysie scored his goal which is good but we created nothing. Our passing is shit, we give the ball away on our half and Giroud is playing like shit while Özil has gone back to his Madrid form. Not looking good.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck. Why is it starting so late. I'm gonna have to go back at like 3 minutes to six

Gonna miss last five or ten

Please start now

pulga

Banned
We took the play to their half more after Betraysie scored his goal which is good but we created nothing. Our passing is shit, we give the ball away on our half and Giroud is playing like shit while Özil has gone back to his Madrid form. Not looking good.

I cringed.

jtb

Banned
I'd take Flamini off and put Ramsey back into the center we have too many midfielders cutting inside from the wing and it's getting too crowded we need a bit of width.

if Arteta is ill, I'd take him off instead. really, there are no good options on the bench. Gnabry?

if we can't score with the current lineup, then... we're fucked either way lol

Top Bottom