• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keio

For a Finer World
Can't wait to see Neymar in Barcelona. After all the "only playing against poor defenses" crap, he's showing he can do it on the big stage. Just hoping he's a good guy, the "soft life" has taken too many Barcelona Brazilians...

Regarding Spain, if it wasn't for Luiz the game would be really up for grabs. Brazil started to look tired and not pressing enough, but the Neymar goal may have been too much. Del Bosque needs some big changes now.

Torres is lost.

G-Unit

Xavi is up for sell ManU bros. Could still do well for you guys. Forget about thiago

edit:

Thread title sucks... no surprise there, its willb :p.

Tecl0n

I hope tiki taka is dead, Spain can't seem to be able to think outside of the box, Arbeloa is a disgrace but save from Brazil great pressure work they are a mess to watch. (I hope Marcelo is regaining his greatness; he was a thrill to watch a few years ago)

Ce-Lin

Spain too tired, Arbeloa has given away two goals, also a bit unlucky when David saved the 1-1 and then right away Neymar did his stuff... this is not a major tournament after all, Spain didn't prepare physically for this and run out of gas after playing Uruguay.

edit: Spanish TV called this "the football equivalent of Eurovision (moronic competition)" lol, a bit salty I guess.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
btw can I be added to OT

Man United fan, never introduced myself here before, Im not as hardcore as I used to be but I still enjoy the banter, more of an armchair fan these days.

Arnie

Spain too tired, Arbeloa has given away two goals, also a bit unlucky when David saved the 1-1 and then right away Neymar did his stuff... this is not a major tournament after all, Spain didn't prepare physically for this and run out of gas after playing Uruguay.

i9rd9NccxPmAB.gif

Lunchbox

Banned
with Spain out of the way

this is England and their lions time to pounce next summer. I can already see terry lifting the Jules Rimet

Suen

I remember some people laughing at me when I said Arbeloa was the poison of Madrid, well fuck you assholes whoever you were.

Mr. Sam

Sleepless, once you've recovered from this shocker or stinker or nightmare or whatever you call it, could you add me to that massive list of Charlton Athletic fans? Cheers - you're a pal.

GQman2121

Banned
Not sure how much I have left to finish (about an hour into winter), but I need play TLoU with you guys. I put in about three hours last week and enjoyed it.

bud

why do i keep thinking about the movie where bacon plays a child molestor with pitt and deniro

while typing this, i have suddenly realized that bacon has played a pedophile twice in his career: in sleepless and in the woodsman

does kevin bacon hold the record for most child molesting-related roles

Dinokill

I can't believe Spain won the WC playing like this( the only good game they had was against Germany) no wonder the 2010 WC is going down in history as one of the worst of all time.

Wilbur

Banned
Sleepless, once you've recovered from this shocker or stinker or nightmare or whatever you call it, could you add me to that massive list of Charlton Athletic fans? Cheers - you're a pal.

My mum knows a bloke called Keith who couldn't go to the Valley once so I went and they beat Newcastle 3-1 and Jerome Thomas scored.

My ex girlfriend's cousins also support Charlton and come to the Boxing Day festivities after games and they're always in bad moods

thus ends my experiences with Charlton Athletic

add me to the list Sleepless.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You'll fit right in.

I apologise for nothing, the great thing about caring just enough but not too much is I can turn the tv off when we lose and not care and celebrate when we win. Its like cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom