• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Unit

I like how ManU bros are in need to make moyes relevant. Sorry bros... Bayern is where is at now. Your lost.

1000490_10200100943152540_424329232_n.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Perfect

Fuckity fucking perfect

Ps this isn't a criticism and I know its not always possible but do we have any Manchester based united fans that go on occasion?

My parents have season tickets for the last 5 years, they go every home game.

LTWheels

Woman's Euros could be entertaining. I did enjoy watching the woman's football in the Olympics. That USA Canada game.

Mr. Sam

My mum knows a bloke called Keith who couldn't go to the Valley once so I went and they beat Newcastle 3-1 and Jerome Thomas scored.

My ex girlfriend's cousins also support Charlton and come to the Boxing Day festivities after games and they're always in bad moods

thus ends my experiences with Charlton Athletic

add me to the list Sleepless.

You, you're alright.

Oop, here we go again.

Razor554

Arbeloa scared of Neymar confirmed and request to be subbed at halftime.

You're not getting off that easy bitch, Godmar will come for you in the clasicos.

Wilbur

Banned
why do i keep thinking about the movie where bacon plays a child molestor with pitt and deniro

while typing this, i have suddenly realized that bacon has played a pedophile twice in his career: in sleepless and in the woodsman

does kevin bacon hold the record for most child molesting-related roles

i just

i cant breathe

i have an ulcer and it aches

please bud

release me from

Suen

I can't believe Spain won the WC playing like this( the only good game they had was against Germany) no wonder the 2010 WC is going down in history as one of the worst of all time.
Spain bribed the entire tournament in 2010, why do you think the vuvuzelas were allowed to be used in the tournament.

bud23

Arbeloa is a superlative cunt. Torres doesn´t even have categorie of cunt, he´s not even a pariah, he´s just Torres. Fuck them both. Alba, the ultimate cunt, should retire right now, as Pedro should do. We´re done here. btw, fuck Neymar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom