• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
old Barca title man, this is the new shit

Barca-campeon-Liga.jpg

done

Hey can I be added to supporters list for Manchester United ? Thanks.

btw can I be added to OT

Man United fan, never introduced myself here before, Im not as hardcore as I used to be but I still enjoy the banter, more of an armchair fan these days.

Sleepless, once you've recovered from this shocker or stinker or nightmare or whatever you call it, could you add me to that massive list of Charlton Athletic fans? Cheers - you're a pal.

done

My mum knows a bloke called Keith who couldn't go to the Valley once so I went and they beat Newcastle 3-1 and Jerome Thomas scored.

My ex girlfriend's cousins also support Charlton and come to the Boxing Day festivities after games and they're always in bad moods

thus ends my experiences with Charlton Athletic

add me to the list Sleepless.

done wilbury

Hixx

What I really like about Neymar is that he works really fucking hard to get back onside. And it got him his goal.

Wilbur

Banned
The ultimate death of tiki taka on the day Moyeezus awakens and escapes from the boulder covered cave that is Liverpool

is it fate

you tell me football gaf

you tell me

G-Unit

I'd actually put Manchester United and Barcelona as the top favorites to win next season.

What makes you think Manchester are real favorites? You lost ur legendary coach, chances are rooney is not staying, u aint getting thiago, ur defense is getting older...

seriously how?

Wilbur

Banned
That's contact but Navas makes the most of it

What makes you think Manchester are real favorites? You lost ur legendary coach, chances are rooney is not staying, u aint getting thiago, ur defense is getting older...

seriously how?

LOL YOU'RE SPEAKING TO A BAYERN FAN

just fucking lose 4-0 again please

lest your obliviousness be forgotten

i love barca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom