• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

18hrs left.

i2A961zDyLhwR.gif

bud

again.

if sanchez would just pass it to debuchy, there wouldn't be a problem.

but he doesn't. because he keeps dribbling which ends with him losing the ball and fouling that player.

omgkitty

again.

if sanchez would just pass it to debuchy, there wouldn't be a problem.

but he doesn't. because he keeps dribbling which ends with him losing the ball and fouling that player.

Yeah, but when he takes the ball and skips past two players and scores, you'll all be glad.

H1PSTER

You know what's bugging me the most about this game?

Arsenals white sleeve bit doesn't reach towards the neckline of their shirt and it looks about as awkward as Man United did earlier today.

Doesn't look so bad in the pic below but on the pitch it looks awful.

omgkitty

Arsenals white sleeve bit doesn't reach towards the neckline of their shirt and it looks about as awkward as Man United did earlier today.

I think the sorts are way too baggy. IDK I'm not really a fan of our kits. The socks are nice though.

Arsenal's kit is horrible this year. Really poor effort.

Jasconius

lol nbc commentators

"Speroni with the best save of the game so far..." "Oh, was there another one?" "The only save..."

"Slightly concerned that we're talking about pies after 32 minutes..."

basically sums up the game

Edit: Anddddd Crystal Palace...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom