• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Alexis gives the ball away a fair amount for me

omgkitty

I've seen Sanogo trying to do that cheeky back-heal flick out of the air about 3 times now. Does he think he's Ibrahimovic or what?

Stulaw

Well, when James Collins got sent off, I expected West Ham to lose, it was around that time that the defence all of a sudden lost their composure and started to fuck up.

Our best players were Noble(despite missing the penalty) Downing, Kouyate and Diame(when he came on). RVT had a fair go but he really needs to work on his accuracy, Valencia looked up for it, but he seriously needs a strike partner, and so does CC so long as RVT keeps getting played as a winger,

Seriously, I just don't get why BFS is so scared of attacking.

Arnie

These fucking Spaniards have throttled my internet speeds after watching an hour of United. Cunts. Paid for this gash wifi and all. Going to go HAM.

Can barely see anything of Arsenal. Flashes here and there. All in Palace's half. Game over already.

K1LLER7

i don't see it.

palace have parked the bus which naturally means arsenal will most of the possession.

they haven't done much with it yet, though. looks rusty.
Look good when they get it out to Sanchez.

Nice tempo to the passing too. Something United failed at.

omgkitty

All these Arsenal guys I've been following for transfer rumors are fucking killing me right now. I don't need 10 people tweeting and making comments about the game.

Yen

It's going to be hilarious when Emre Can meets Wilshere. He's going to get shouldercharged straight into the mesosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom