• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

We're not United, you mango.

I don't see the board paying +30M for Benatia. Also, I'm the only one who doesn't see the point of Lahm as midfielder when we're playing with two holding mids? Sure, he was needed in the 4-3-3 to play as lone #6... but in double pivot he offers nothing going forward.

God, Guardiola is a fucking imbecile

Feorax

So weird that no one has won by more than one goal so far this matchweek. I expected at least one thumping given the fixtures.

Pennywise

I don't see the board paying +30M for Benatia. Also, I'm the only one who doesn't see the point of Lahm as midfielder when we're playing with two holding mids? Sure, he was needed in the 4-3-3 to play as lone #6... but in double pivot he offers nothing going forward.

God, Guardiola is a fucking imbecile

You know what's even better Elsk ?

One of the more serious tabloids around Dortmund called Ruhrnachrichten, in form of the reporter Matthias Dersch said that Bayern tried to talk Reus to Bayern this summer and Reus just said no and that was the reason for Rummenigges bullshit D:

<3 Reus.

Yeah but he is ginger

image.php

Elchele

You know what's even better Elsk ?

One of the more serious tabloids around Dortmund called Ruhrnachrichten, in form of the reporter Matthias Dersch said that Bayern tried to talk Reus to Bayern this summer and Reus just said no and that was the reason for Rummenigges bullshit D:

<3 Reus.

I hope that's true.

Meier

Yaya about to be a deep lying forward. Thank goodness, he isn't doing any running today, haha.

Almost got it down. Nice placement by Krul if that was on target though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom