• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Marcos Rojo will give an exclusive interview to Sporting TV 21.30 tonight. A good bye or sorry? Maybe both."

Anither one we'll not sign.

Definitely both. Everything is already too messed up for him to stay. I wouldn´t be shocked if he was already in Manchester by the time the interview airs as it was already recorded this morning. This is just to try and calm things down, to make things right with the fans and Rojo´s exit as clean as possible.

Fergie

Banned
Cabella enjoying himself out there.

Absolutely merking the ball.

Destroying the exquisite field.

He will score.

Newcastle look good.

Hixx

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

cyzvvy.gif

Bold One

Bad weekend if you're a united supporter like, all our rivals seem to have taken all our luck, its basically last season part 2 at this rate.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm on 23 points :( 3 players playing tomorrow. 6-6 draw please with Costa and Hazard hat tricks.

I'm on 33, with Kolarov and Nasri today (is Nasri playing?) and Fabregas and Luis tomorrow.

I'm already haunted by the fact I swapped Dzeko for Giroud yesterday morning.

Slizz

30 pts with only Dzeko and Kolarov left, garbage first week. Got too many players from the big teams in mid-field, gonna need to change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom