• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
|OT3| Dr. Lipshits.

BAPPlOn.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
Schurrle being rewarded for his summer is a good thing. Thought he might not be ready yet, but I'm happy for him. Hope Willian sees some time today too though.

Oscar, please don't be shit.

God, can't hear or read more about Nani coming back to Sporting because I'm starting to believe it might actually happen. It would be amazing to have him back, even more so if he would be available to play the match against Benfica on the 31st.

God, can't hear or read more about Nani coming back to Sporting because I'm starting to believe it might actually happen. It would be amazing to have him back, even more so if he would be available to play the match against Benfica on the 31st.

I wouldn't get my hopes up, even if it happens

What, Benatia is signing a new contract now? Dese rumours man.

Pretty sure it's happening. Most people here seem to think so anyway.

More because I live outside London so I have to take the train first.

I should be able to get a travel loan from my employer soon though

Oh damn. So you have a long commute and it costs a shitload too. Ouch.

How are you finding working life? When did you start? Where abouts in London are you based? Do you want to buy me lunch?

pulga

Banned
Pulga isn't part of Serie A GAF. He never posts about Juve. We all know Real Madrid is his #1 team.

m8 I posted about the Falcao to Juve rumor like TODAY

I just don't delve into it too much since yurt and zabo have the market cornered, gotta find your niche bae #marketing101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom