• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Stop stalking me! I really want to try one and it's only £275 so I thought I would grab one and then play some Euro Truck Simulator for hours on end!

Why, I want it too m8. I just want to play euro truck simulator 2 all day, forget about the real world, and believe i am a trucker. I would rather stop people wasting money on ps4 and xbone.

Baldurs Gate II is the best game ever created.

YES MASTADON!

I love you all.

I'd want the Rift mainly for Elite atm, but it really doesn't seem to be quite there yet, so I'll just wait for the retail version.

Jabo

Falcao to Juve needs to happen cuz I'm a masochist cuntbucket

Then Cavani to Liverpool.

That ice bucket challenge is the DUMBEST thing the internet has ever given birth too.

I'm still drinking/drunk/feeding midline plz gank.

Zabojnik

Mastadon, for fuck's sake. Check out the videos we posted. PoE is BG2 reborn. From the same GOAT team of rpg legends. You won't need a beastly PC.

Very jealous Quiche. Fucking travelcard decimated my Oculus Rift fund I had saved up. Fucking tfl overcharging cunts.

I was saving up for a trip to Canada but had to pull out so using the money on this instead! won't come til October so still have time to buy myself a new GPU and Monitor in between!

Hixx

Falcao to Juve needs to happen cuz I'm a masochist cuntbucket

Then Cavani to Liverpool.

That ice bucket challenge is the DUMBEST thing the internet has ever given birth too.

I'm still drinking/drunk/feeding midline plz gank.

Neknomination is far, far more stupid.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oculus Rift sounds like a better investment than a new car

But I don't look cool wearing it so what's the point :(

Mastadon

Banned
Mastadon, for fuck's sake. Check out the videos we posted. PoE is BG2 reborn. From the same GOAT team of rpg legends. You won't need a beastly PC.

Okay I'll have a look, but I won't get my hop...

Eternity will take the central hero, memorable companions and the epic exploration of Baldur’s Gate, add in the fun, intense combat and dungeon diving of Icewind Dale, and tie it all together with the emotional writing and mature thematic exploration of Planescape: Torment.

SOLD!

Salvadora

So excited for Bellerin to get some time this season.

Is better than all our fullbacks (from what I've seen) going forward and has recently broken Walcott's sprint record.

If he improves the defensive side of things, he could be our starting RB for a decade. Or, until Barcelona come calling.

Demba Ba on his time at Chelsea:
"Sometimes when you are at a club with a lot of big stars, the name counts for more than the statistics."

Demba Ba has confirmed he almost joined #AFC: "I always said the move to Arsenal was close."

Ba on his move to #AFC:
"I thought the deal was done & I would just go and do the medical, but it went another way."

Ba on why the move broke down:
"José just didn't want to give them a striker who could score goals, especially with the arrival of Özil"

"Sometimes when you are at a club with a lot of big stars, the name counts for more than the statistics."

Demba Ba has confirmed he almost joined #AFC: "I always said the move to Arsenal was close."

Ba on his move to #AFC:
"I thought the deal was done & I would just go and do the medical, but it went another way."

"José just didn't want to give them a striker who could score goals, especially with the arrival of Özil"

EXPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSED

Horseress

Ba on his move to #AFC:

Based Mourinho <3

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Watching the fifa vids in HD, i am worried about the speed of the game, I agree 14 is too slow but this feels ramped up a bit too far D:

omgkitty

James Olley &#8207;@JamesOlley 2m

At Ataturk Stadium (eventually). Wenger: "Everybody who played on Sat is available. Gibbs has a hamstring injury & will be out for 2-3 wks."

Let's hope it's only 2-3 weeks.

King_Moc

Banned
I've got a DK2, it's alright, but the resolution is irritatingly low and it's a pain to get the multi monitor arrangement working correctly right now. There's not that much DK2 content out there right now as well, so I'd really only advise getting one if you're actually looking at developing for it.

Sam &#8207;@samuelJayC 4m

Argentine @CLMerlo reports that Rojo will join Man Utd for £15.8m. Nani will join Sporting on loan.

Forgot to mention that tweet from @CLMerlo. He knows something because he was the first to confirm Jonathan Silva to Sporting before anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom