• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Guys, I haven't the heart to check the news or rumors.

Has ADL euthanized my poor club yet? Has he shipped off the best players and put bullets in the backs of the heads of the worst?

Yesterday, all of Athletic was Goikoetxea; we were our hero, being butchered. Let us rot in the sun.

Jarnet87

Ando finally getting a league game.

The return of the king. Forward passing is back at Manchester United.

andersoncelebration48juj.gif

Or maybe Shinji will get the start. Honestly who cares, as long as it's not sideways Cleverly it's an improvement.

Salvadora

Did anyone see that magazine ad for building models on Sky?

150 issues to make a German U boat at £4.99 (with the first issue, like, 50p).

Works out at £745..

Won't deny that Cleverley was good once but like most English players these days he just fell off, hard.

I have no faith in Wilshere bossing for England in the future as well :(

Esch

Banned
Watching the draw on Fox Deportes. The girl hosting is extra cute ^_________^

Too bad i don't have FS+, I could watch it without this spanish translator yelltalking over the announcers
jb0GboVoti2brW.png

Hixx

Well that was great. Getting my teeth scraped :)() and had a bit of tartar on the back of my incisors. Chunk of it flies out, up and right into my eye. At first I thought he'd took a chunk of one of my teeth!

Salvadora

Well that was great. Getting my teeth scraped :)() and had a bit of tartar on the back of my incisors. Chunk of it flies out, up and right into my eye. At first I thought he'd took a chunk of one of my teeth!
Went to the dentist yesterday and he injected a needle into my front gum.

Was horrific.

Jarnet87

Glad for Shinji, he never got a fair shot at United. Brought in as a playmaker behind Rooney, Fergie panic buys RVP. Gets shifted out wide. Then we buy Mata. Go back to Dortmund will Klopp will embrace your beauty and skill.

Can we give you Shinji + 30 million for Hummels or Reus?

I had a root canal a few years ago and had to get 5 injections in my mouth. Only one of them hurt, thank God. Could have been worse, the hygienist nearly suffocated me.

omgkitty

I hope Kagawa goes back to Dortmund and recovers his form a la Sahin. Klopp should get the best out of him, and he'll provide good depth. Always thought Dortmund needed another central attacking midfielder.

Top Bottom