• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Are you serious :lol

Arsenal were better from the start of the second half until around the 80th min

Only seen the last 36mins, lol. Arsenal had 10mins in which they scored twice, the rest were City's. Two posts, some sloppy finishing, otherwise they would've bagged 3 points.

Wilbur

Banned
Honestly don't see how you can watch that match and come to the conclusion City were the better side.

They'll be the happier of the two; they were poor for large swathes of that match and got a draw (and almost the win) because they're clinical and arsenal started shitting themselves.

But they didn't control the game, they gave Arsenal far more chances than they should have.

Honestly don't see how you can watch that match and come to the conclusion City were the better side.

They'll be the happier of the two; they were poor for large swathes of that match and got a draw (and almost the win) because they're clinical and arsenal started shitting themselves.

But they didn't control the game, they gave Arsenal far more chances than they should have.

A draw was well deserved, but City probably were a bit better overall I think. But draw is probably the right result for the performances, which was fairly even.

Zabojnik

Again, I can only speak for the last 36 mins, which don't reflect what you've written above at all. If City were utter shite for the remaining 54mins, then ... I guess.

Salazar

Commentator endlessly shitting on about Fernandinho being an "unsung hero"

You're talking to millions, lad. You've not shut up about him. He's NOT FUCKING UNSUNG. HE'S NOT A FUCKING HERO EITHER, MIND.

Wilbur

Banned
A draw was well deserved, but City probably were a bit better overall I think. But draw is probably the right result for the performances, which was fairly even.

I think a draw is fair too, but City were sloppy. Don't think they deserved the three points at all, irrespective of hitting the post twice (and one of them was Koscielny being a fucking moron)

Allegri tooting the "we don't have injuries" horn. Too fucking early in the season to listen to this shit.

Di Natale is going to cut us a new one.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Are you serious :lol

Arsenal were better from the start of the second half until around the 80th min
Are you new here? Listen, whatever your name is, Zazo is always right and nothing he says is even up for debate. Have a bad day.
Lots of pretty ladies in the crowd wearing Arsenal shirts

Shame innit
I know EXACTLY which one you are talking about

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Allegri tooting the "we don't have injuries" horn. Too fucking early in the season to listen to this shit.

Di Natale is going to cut us a new one.

For once, the injuries were not caused by Allegri the Ripper. Chiellini is suspended, Elbuyback was an unfortunate collision and the others were injured with their national teams

Except for Pirlo..

Scum

Don't say that.

image.php

Salazar

Ozil is shit, no joke. Did nothing all game except be conspicuously absent.

True.

It's hardly a surprise when he runs at defenders and dawdles from side to side waiting for a runner, though. I mean, that was held up as him being terminally low on confidence - but that particular instance is just what he's gonna do.

Plenty of other genuinely shameful bits in the game from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom